Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: JetBlue upgrade times

  1. #21
    Registered Aviator $$$4nothin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    815
    Flown:
    E145,E190,A320
    Civ/Mil:
    Civ
    Ratings:
    CFI CFII MEI
    Says the grumpy junior 320 Captain. See, another reason guys don't upgrade at JB. Being a junior 320 Capt is rough for so many reasons. Hard to find a happy junior 320 Capt at JB. Pretty easy to find a happy FO though. Just the way it is I Suppose.
    My German Shepherd is well behaved. Is your kid?

  2. #22
    Registered Aviator
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    560
    Flown:
    Kite, Katana
    Civ/Mil:
    Civ
    Ratings:
    Recreational Pilot
    Plenty of guys happy who live in base. Yeah I know, not for everyone. But I know many of the Jr Ca's are local guys who don't complain too much.

  3. #23
    Registered Aviator BeachBummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    997
    Flown:
    E190, E145, SF340B, en stuff
    Civ/Mil:
    Retarded Field
    Ratings:
    Drives2Work
    In base living on RSV... doesn't suck.

    as soon as you say the C word.... all kinds of bad things happen.
    In line with the lemmings...

  4. #24
    Registered Aviator
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    522
    Flown:
    B-727 B737 ERJ B717 MD80
    Civ/Mil:
    civ
    Ratings:
    B727 B737 DC-9 ERJ
    Quote Originally Posted by say again View Post
    Profitable doesn't mean squat if the company is complete crap! All one has to do is a little research on Allegiant to know what I mean. This is about JB and their boot code and upgrade times anyway.


    Any airline that doesn't have a CBA is complete crap!

    Their jobs are probably more secure than yours, with you only having a
    five- year individual contract.

    Get real!
    Last edited by kwick; 09-20-2015 at 15:24.

  5. #25
    Registered Aviator BeachBummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    997
    Flown:
    E190, E145, SF340B, en stuff
    Civ/Mil:
    Retarded Field
    Ratings:
    Drives2Work
    In line with the lemmings...

  6. #26
    Registered Aviator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    114
    Flown:
    C-172, PA34,44, Be-76, EMB-145, ERJ-190
    Civ/Mil:
    Civilian
    Ratings:
    ATP EMB-145, ERJ 190
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    Plenty of guys happy who live in base. Yeah I know, not for everyone. But I know many of the Jr Ca's are local guys who don't complain too much.
    I second you, I live 10min form the Lefferts parking lot, sit on reserve, not fly more than 30hours a month. I spend more time with my son than I did as a senior FO on the A320. The complains I have is circadian rhythm related.

  7. #27
    Registered Aviator oldxfr8dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    533
    Flown:
    C-120, PA-20
    Civ/Mil:
    civ
    Ratings:
    DC-9, DC-8, B-737, A-320,
    Quote Originally Posted by donvag View Post
    I second you, I live 10min form the Lefferts parking lot, sit on reserve, not fly more than 30hours a month. I spend more time with my son than I did as a senior FO on the A320. The complains I have is circadian rhythm related.
    The downside to that is you're 10 minutes from Leffert parking lot.
    Yuck...
    646 Club Member
    834 Club Member
    OC Club Member

  8. #28
    Registered Aviator PsubS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    137
    Flown:
    Fighters and the A320. All comments are my own opinion and do not represent my company.
    Civ/Mil:
    Mil & Civ
    Ratings:
    ATP
    Quote Originally Posted by kwick View Post
    Any airline that doesn't have a CBA is complete crap!

    Their jobs are probably more secure than yours, with you only having a
    five- year individual contract.

    Get real!
    Please tell me about a Jetblue pilot who was terminated upon completion of his or her 5 year contract...

    That's right. You can't.

    Try again.

  9. #29
    Registered Aviator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    114
    Flown:
    C-172, PA34,44, Be-76, EMB-145, ERJ-190
    Civ/Mil:
    Civilian
    Ratings:
    ATP EMB-145, ERJ 190
    Quote Originally Posted by oldxfr8dog View Post
    The downside to that is you're 10 minutes from Leffert parking lot.
    Yuck...

    My house is on a canal, I have a boat dock and my house overlooks a bird sanctuary, beautiful sunset every afternoon. How was your commute?

  10. #30
    Registered Aviator oldxfr8dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    533
    Flown:
    C-120, PA-20
    Civ/Mil:
    civ
    Ratings:
    DC-9, DC-8, B-737, A-320,
    Compared to living in ny, it was great!
    To each his own.
    646 Club Member
    834 Club Member
    OC Club Member

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •