Registered Aviator
    Flown:
    FK-28,CE-402, BE02,737-200
    Civ/Mil:
    civilian
    Ratings:
    ATP

Work @ home (or anywhere) and Start Part time

When I was working as a CFI and then later as a Part 135 pilot my wife and I were always looking for opportunities to support us and pay for additional type ratings etc. This allows you to be completely virtual, work from anywhere in the world, and make a nice income with residuals(TransAmerica and many more) Even if your spouse takes an overseas tour? (Hadj,China or DXB) Extremely reputable firm helping families. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions?

Tim Heraty III

http://healthandwealth.vfgpro.com

atptim@gmail.com

Registered Aviator
    Flown:
    UH-60 AH-1 UH-1 OH-58
    Civ/Mil:
    Both
    Ratings:
    CMEL
    Quote Originally Posted by WacoIII View Post
    When I was working as a CFI and then later as a Part 135 pilot my wife and I were always looking for opportunities to support us and pay for additional type ratings etc. This allows you to be completely virtual, work from anywhere in the world, and make a nice income with residuals(TransAmerica and many more) Even if your spouse takes an overseas tour? (Hadj,China or DXB) Extremely reputable firm helping families. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions?

Tim Heraty III

http://healthandwealth.vfgpro.com

atptim@gmail.com

Cash requirements?

Registered Aviator
    Flown:
    Civ/Mil:
    civilian
    Ratings:
    ATP

Virtual Financial Group

Yes, This is not for everyone. To split commissions you do need a Life Insurance license in your state of residence. (Similar in difficulty to the ATP written) It cost $100.00 to register so that you can get the appointments with TransAmerica, ING, Nationwide and others. There is a $19.95 per month for the website. You are paid twice per week. I encourage you and others to do your own Due Diligence. It is not get rich quick. But it does build over time. My first split commission was only $94.00 however they do get better. If you have any questions feel free to email me at atptim@gmail.com

Registered Aviator
    Flown:
    Civ/Mil:
    civilian
    Ratings:
    ATP
    Tradered and CapnVegetto, Sorry, I did not want this to come across as an advertisement. (I really just posted as an opportunity) When I was a CFI and my lessons cancelled due to WX, MX or student no show, I had always wished I had had something like this to support me through the slow times.
    I remember the early days of WN and B6 when they said they would not last a year. I see this as a wave of the future or I would not waste my time. Check back in a year and see how it is going. If it is a failure I will be the first to admit it. The moderator asked that I do not post any more, However I do value your imput.
    Thanks Eveyone and Fly Safe!

Flown:
    Rather be fishing...
    Civ/Mil:
    uncivialized and unmilitary
    Ratings:
    Unrepentant Freightdog & Noseart Critic
    Well, it's been way more than a year so how goes it?
    Antifederalist thought is the built-in American antidote for the ills of the American federal republic.

Flown:
    king airs..obviously
    Civ/Mil:
    both
    Ratings:
    atp+
    Quote Originally Posted by WacoIII View Post
    Check back in a year and see how it is going. If it is a failure I will be the first to admit it. The moderator asked that I do not post any more, However I do value your imput.
    Thanks Eveyone and Fly Safe!
    Also in for updates!
    Never argue with idiots...They just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience