• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dime line

GIVE US 1 YEAR..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Thats all you got, but I guess it will be a nice production video,
That video ate up your pay raise, HAHAHAHAH

The Teamsters might have suked, but look what you have now

Did you notice the Netjets pay comparison in the charts.

All the Netjets numbers were straight 7/7 while the New Flex numbers were PBS schedule plus all of the bonuses included to make the graph look better.

He said he could not compare the two pay scales. Sure you can, just look at the Flexjet 7/7 and NetJets 7/7 on both the Phenom and CL300 without any potiential bonuses or PBS . They are the same aircrafts and same schedule.

Did you notice the Netjets pay comparison in the charts.

All the Netjets numbers were straight 7/7 while the New Flex numbers were PBS schedule plus all of the bonuses included to make the graph look better.

He said he could not compare the two pay scales. Sure you can, just look at the Flexjet 7/7 and NetJets 7/7 on both the Phenom and CL300 without any potiential bonuses or PBS . They are the same aircrafts and same schedule.

Nice to see some things never change. Flex management always compared us to NJA without using apples to apples. More days worked than NJA, less per diem, no healthcare premiums at NJA, etc. All added up to make their total compensation well above ours but at least they made the yearly salary alone look close on paper.

I can't believe anyone still left at Flexions would expect a big raise for all. It's straight out of his (play)book to pay a small group at the top more than average to keep their loyalty and motivate those at the bottom to sign up for the buddy program (Red Label) while they fight over the table scraps. The leopard cannot change its spots.

question

this is NOT a TA correct?

you guys are non-union, so you don't get to vote on this. Basically this is what you're getting and that's that??

Nice to see some things never change. Flex management always compared us to NJA without using apples to apples. More days worked than NJA, less per diem, no healthcare premiums at NJA, etc. All added up to make their total compensation well above ours but at least they made the yearly salary alone look close on paper.

I can't believe anyone still left at Flexions would expect a big raise for all. It's straight out of his (play)book to pay a small group at the top more than average to keep their loyalty and motivate those at the bottom to sign up for the buddy program (Red Label) while they fight over the table scraps. The leopard cannot change its spots.

Nailed it.

I am completely confused. I remember KR saying getting rid of the Union would save millions and he could give the pilots raises. If you combine that savings, the pilot shortage and a growing economy this compensation package falls short!

Did you suckers at Flexjet really believe Ricci and Handjob would come through for you? Both are the scourge of the industry, they make Frank Lorenzo look like a saint. All you decert voters are getting what you asked for - more work less quality of life and watching KR and RH laugh at you all the way to the bank on your backs.

Latest resources

Back