• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No Teamsters at Flexjet!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow. I own real estate in your head. The funny thing is that you have to dream up some scenario about me to feed your insecurity. I, however, know exactly what you’re doing to get ahead at Flex.

Pro tip: Nobody pounds out anything on a home computer anymore. It’s ok to move 20 years forward in your thinking.

Last edited:
I find the image of you sitting in a darkened room, face bathed in pale blue light, furiously pounding on your keyboard hard enough to drive the keys through the top of your desk while the angry vein pulses morse code on your forehead irresistible.

I had a similar vision.

Thanks for your concern. Learned long ago that worrying about ones image and succumbing to peer pressure is for grade school.

I find the image of you sitting in a darkened room, face bathed in pale blue light, furiously pounding on your keyboard hard enough to drive the keys through the top of your desk while the angry vein pulses morse code on your forehead irresistible.

I had a similar vision.

It’s not just anyone who gets fired for making racial slurs at their computer. Like I said, self awareness, you and yours lack it.

I had a similar vision.

You know what I mean.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your concern. Learned long ago that worrying about ones image and succumbing to peer pressure is for grade school.

You know what I mean.

As far as your image goes, start by using mouthwash and flossing once in a while. Succumbing to peer pressure? You obviously are way ahead of everyone else, so if you need help in the future, don't ask me.

As far as your image goes, start by using mouthwash and flossing once in a while. Succumbing to peer pressure? You obviously are way ahead of everyone else, so if you need help in the future, don't ask me.

Okay.......Don’t know why I’d need your help in the future but think I’ll manage just fine.

Latest resources

Back