• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Vote will be counted right now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Third, you underestimate KRs desire to dominate this industry so we can toss out your status quo premise. He will most likely control NJ someday in the future. It may explain why NJPA is so darn interested in our private matter.

When and if that ever happens, I’m not holding my breath, there will be 2400+ union pilots with a strong resolve that will enforce the protections in their contract. So tell me how that would be good for Ricci and the 318gang.

Call me a scab to my face and you will be picking at your scabs for months.

Wow, no wonder you voted to decert. Clearly, reading comprehension isn't one of your strong points.

I didn't say you were a scab, I said airline unions have successfully kept scabs from being hired, therefore it's not too much of a stretch to say they could influence whether Flex pilots could be hired. It was in response to your assertion airline unions have no say in hiring and.......... you know what? Just go back to your glorious future. It's gonna be great! I just know it! World domination and yada yada.

I've said it before and will say again. Don't ever call Kenn stupid. He's one smart SOB. Bottom line, this group never had the sack to form a strong union. Congrats to management and good luck with your firings!

What you guys have done is worse than being a scab. At least after scabs cross the picket line and the strike is over, there’s still a union in place.
Netjets dumped IBT 1108. Are they scabs?
American dumped ALPA, are they?
Southwest went independent. Are they scabs?
The majority of Flexjet pilots decertified a bad union, just like Netjets did, again, were they scabs?
Everything was done through the NMB. The IBT has given the NMB a lot of business. Everything about the decertification was done legally and according to all labor laws.
Do any of you have a problem with that??

The majority of Flexjet pilots decertified a bad union, just like Netjets did, again, were they scabs?
Everything was done through the NMB. The IBT has given the NMB a lot of business. Everything about the decertification was done legally and according to all labor laws.

All above still kept Unions, you really are completely inept in reading and comprehension.

No moron, we did NOT decertify. We DISAFILIATED. There's a world of difference between the two. We never, not for one tiny second, went without a union. Neither did any of those other entities you listed.

You, and everyone at Flex, have the ignoble honor of being the first unionized aviation group EVER to decertify. Congratulations. I'm sure that'll work out wonderfully for you.

ALL of the best jobs in aviation are unionized. That is completely contrary to the reality KR sold to all of you. He said you couldn't have a great job there with a union on property, and even with loads of companies in existence to hold up as evidence he was full of bull stuff, 318 of you bought into it.

Like I said. Good luck to all of you. You're really going to need it. Enjoy your $1000 bonus he's giving all of you. How sweet. I'll be enjoying the $9000 anniversary bonus I get EVERY YEAR because it's IN OUR CONTRACT.

Let me know when be truly makes you better compensated than us. Shouldn't be hard without the union, right?

Squawk
U do realize the way you post, we know u are not a pilot and that you actually work for the union busting 3rd party firms that are nothing but hired guns.
You got this round, but slime always rises to the surface. If you really feel like throwing punches bring it to house that is not being manipulated by a oranges face smiling ass.

Squawk is a former Challenger instructor turned RL pilot. He’s in the infamous picture flipping off the IBT.

His specious argument above is just a further indication that he’s full of half truths on the subject. Any means to an end.

He’s not a a scab. Lenin coined a better term for him in union matters.

Latest resources

Back