• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You can’t fix stupid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can’t fix stupid, it has been proven today.

To the 220 that voted to keep your union, my heart goes out to you. Watch your six.
To the unmentionables, you reap what you sow. You might not learn that lesson now, but you will later when you become a liability to your taskmaster.

Just like when the libtards cried when Hillary lost, they accused Trump voters of being stupid. Sound familiar?

To the 220, you don’t have to watch your 6. Just do your job according to the FAA/FOM and stop calling fatigue unless you’re tired and breaking planes unless they are broke. If you hate your job, move on.

"Just do your job according to the FAA/FOM". Except this one time, we need you to.... One of the reasons we formed a Union in the first place. It's like watching a rerun on tv, you already know the ending but I hope this time will be different.

the new seniority list will be done fairly after the 1108 list is tossed. It will be done by pilots and modeled after other companies that have done this the right way.

Senioirty? Are you insane? Seniority at a non union right to work, AND FIRE, company means nothing.....

Congrats....

Just like when the libtards cried when Hillary lost, they accused Trump voters of being stupid. Sound familiar?

To the 220, you don’t have to watch your 6. Just do your job according to the FAA/FOM and stop calling fatigue unless you’re tired and breaking planes unless they are broke. If you hate your job, move on.

LOL.. The dumbest post I've seen in a while. And that's saying a lot! You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are ya boy?
And FWIW, I voted for Trump. And I'm smart enough to see that you ain't.

LOL.. The dumbest post I've seen in a while. And that's saying a lot! You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are ya boy?
And FWIW, I voted for Trump. And I'm smart enough to see that you ain't.

Since I’m not the “sharpest tool” and you seem to be the smartest guy on this thread, how do you propose we move forward? Say something intelligent. Everyone is waiting for your wisdom.

Since I’m not the “sharpest tool” and you seem to be the smartest guy on this thread, how do you propose we move forward? Say something intelligent. Everyone is waiting for your wisdom.
Well you missed the boat on identifying the smartest dude on the thread so I'll correct your mistake and answer.

The fact is the majority has spoken. That should be honored and they should get the right to live under the consequences of that voice. The good news for them is it will be a slow roll out. The bad news is it is guaranteed to eventually be catastrophic for 80% of the family.

So for 451 pilots life will suck as a trapped employee or you will have to move on. It flabbergasts me Kenn Ricci himself has told you there is only room for 90 pilots in his courts of FoKs but 318 of you actually believed you'd be one of them. I'm not speculating. He has been 100% transparent about it but for some reason his charisma fooled you into believing you had a shot.

The smartest way for you to move on will be to gracefully allow for the reentry or exit of those who were key factors in the union. Kenn is a smart man who knows PR like the back of his hand. I expect he will make some managamous gesture to that end. He doesn't have to - the new employment contracts will assure their sterility - but he probably will. I don't know what form it will take but it will happen. Maybe a VSP type deal, maybe some unexpected offers of leadership-esque roles to the more impressive of the lot who knows. He will have to realize at some point some of those individuals had the power to give him a run for his money and he should capitalize on those leadership skills.

On that same hand I also expect some fallout from the Truck picture. A scapegoat to show disrespect toward each other will not be tolerated. He would win a large section of detractors over to give him a shot and rightfully so. It would actually give him enormous street cred among the 220 and now that he can legally expend one of you for the greater good, he should.

If I were still at Flexjet I'd be vocally expressing support for him to do right by those 220. That's how you move on and that's how he comes out looking like Cleveland Jesus.

However I don't expect the majority of you guys to see it. You didn't want to do the smart thing and give solidarity to your Union so I expect there won't be much effort to putting together any solidarity for anything, including support for the smart move.

“Cleveland Jesus”

Lol

You have to give him credit. He’s perfected his Saint Ricci of the Rustbelt routine.

He’s also very good at the other 80% of his dog and poney show. The portion his supplicants are really hoping he doesn’t repeat. For the 4th time.

A friend and decerters recently told me “....I think we can control him a bit.” The naiveté was astounding, but some people have to learn the hard way. And they will.

Well you missed the boat on identifying the smartest dude on the thread so I'll correct your mistake and answer.

The fact is the majority has spoken. That should be honored and they should get the right to live under the consequences of that voice. The good news for them is it will be a slow roll out. The bad news is it is guaranteed to eventually be catastrophic for 80% of the family.

So for 451 pilots life will suck as a trapped employee or you will have to move on. It flabbergasts me Kenn Ricci himself has told you there is only room for 90 pilots in his courts of FoKs but 318 of you actually believed you'd be one of them. I'm not speculating. He has been 100% transparent about it but for some reason his charisma fooled you into believing you had a shot.

The smartest way for you to move on will be to gracefully allow for the reentry or exit of those who were key factors in the union. Kenn is a smart man who knows PR like the back of his hand. I expect he will make some managamous gesture to that end. He doesn't have to - the new employment contracts will assure their sterility - but he probably will. I don't know what form it will take but it will happen. Maybe a VSP type deal, maybe some unexpected offers of leadership-esque roles to the more impressive of the lot who knows. He will have to realize at some point some of those individuals had the power to give him a run for his money and he should capitalize on those leadership skills.

On that same hand I also expect some fallout from the Truck picture. A scapegoat to show disrespect toward each other will not be tolerated. He would win a large section of detractors over to give him a shot and rightfully so. It would actually give him enormous street cred among the 220 and now that he can legally expend one of you for the greater good, he should.

If I were still at Flexjet I'd be vocally expressing support for him to do right by those 220. That's how you move on and that's how he comes out looking like Cleveland Jesus.

However I don't expect the majority of you guys to see it. You didn't want to do the smart thing and give solidarity to your Union so I expect there won't be much effort to putting together any solidarity for anything, including support for the smart move.

So, you are not employed at Flexjet. Why all the sanctimonious virtue signaling? You have got no real business sticking your nose into this.
Why do you feel so compelled to lecture us? Can you please move on? You have no investment here.

So, you are not employed at Flexjet. Why all the sanctimonious virtue signaling? You have got no real business sticking your nose into this.
Why do you feel so compelled to lecture us? Can you please move on? You have no investment here.

Man you just insist on digging your hole deeper and deeper. You could have kept quiet, skated barely under the radar except for the few who know what you really did but you insist on creating a pariah of yourself with a little less than half of your pilot's group and in a few months half of your side of the decert when the ****storm rises.

I didn't realize it was sanctimonious to care about good colleagues left behind. I didn't realize it was sanctimonious to care about an industry you have now threatened with your foolishness. Less than 12 hours after you fools did yourselves in the first shot across the bow was taken to NJASAP. You think that's coincidental?

Forget the awesome SHS. You're an actual feckless ****. I was advocating peace for you guys but you want to keep ramping up the gloating, obnoxious division. Don't worry squawk. With all your potatoes and no meat you are sure to be one of Ricci's prized 20%. It's the other 80% who are going to have to figure out what to do.

Tick Tock, squawk. I'll forever enjoy knowing there will never be a true moment of peace for you because all it takes is a call to the FAA to bring your comeuppance. You should be careful who you continue to piss off. Like I said, you're lucky they prefer the high road.

Latest resources

Back