Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HiSpeedFlyer

Terminal Baseball Junkie
You can’t fix stupid, it has been proven today.

To the 220 that voted to keep your union, my heart goes out to you. Watch your six.
To the unmentionables, you reap what you sow. You might not learn that lesson now, but you will later when you become a liability to your taskmaster.

I "trust" that KR will f*%@ the majority of them over and they will realize that "trusting" him was one of the worst mistakes of their careers.

Last edited:
It's already happening.

He just sent out a letter outlining 5 areas. One of those is the immediate return of longevity to the transfer pilots.

In other words a huge number of Flexers just got reamed up the ass.

So much for those dumbass decerters who voted purely based on ISL. Jokes on you.

It's already happening.

He just sent out a letter outlining 5 areas. One of those is the immediate return of longevity to the transfer pilots.

So much for those dumbass decerters who voted purely based on ISL. Jokes on you.
Hahahaha that is sooo awesome !!! Didn’t take them a mere few hours to screw over the flex decert guys

Hahahaha that is sooo awesome !!! Didn’t take them a mere few hours to screw over the flex decert guys

Placate the losers (pro union) and punish those who wouldn’t even stand with their own group. He got what he wanted, and no one likes a traitor. They can’t be trusted. He will continue to pit one side against the other, so everyone grovels for the crumbs he throws you folks. A real fine working environment.

It's already happening.

the new seniority list will be done fairly after the 1108 list is tossed. It will be done by pilots and modeled after other companies that have done this the right way.

the new seniority list will be done fairly after the 1108 list is tossed. It will be done by pilots and modeled after other companies that have done this the right way.

You are bigger moron than I originally thought if you think seniority means anything under KR without a union. Get on your knees and stroke the man because that is the only way you are going to get anything now.

You are bigger moron than I originally thought if you think seniority means anything under KR without a union. Get on your knees and stroke the man because that is the only way you are going to get anything now.
Damn! You have really made this a personal thing.
I like to think of this as being pro company. We are trying to build something. Yes, we pilots, dispatchers, schedulers, and support staff are definitely serving the whole company. We work hard and make a damn good living. KR seems to want a change. I am happy to be on the right side of this.

I like to think of this as being pro company. We are trying to build something. Yes, we pilots, dispatchers, schedulers, and support staff are definitely serving the whole company. We work hard and make a damn good living. KR seems to want a change. I am happy to be on the right side of this.
Serving the whole company? What BS. Schedulers, dispatch and support staff haven't gotten a raise in years, so how are they sharing in the growth? Pilots think they are doing well compared to the fellow Flex pilots, but not in the real pilot world. And yes, you will work harder with the threat of being terminated when you act like a professional pilot.

Last edited:
Serving the whole company? What BS. Schedulers, dispatch and support staff haven't gotten a raise in years, so how are they sharing in the growth? Pilots think they are doing well compared to the fellow Flex pilots, but not in the real pilot world. And yes, you will work harder with the threat of being terminated when you act like a professional pilot.

No more fatigue calls after 16 hour duty days without fear of retribution. There was a reason the Flight Options pilots voted in the union.

Latest resources

Back