Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What does Frank really think of the Netjets Pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When was there any type of apology? I missed that !!! And for Frank and Beans to attack the Net jet guys is so out of line it’s ridiculous. He just made 3000 enemies. What a DUMB A$$. His narcissism has reached a all time high.

Just to be clear: those managers and instructors (not a single line pilot in the bunch) were flipping the bird at every union voting pilot not an inanimate object. That is what is so offensive. I heard MS (the one who took the picture) told someone they even mentioned a few actual names whilst doing it.

Classy. I've been around to see and hear how Handschuch deals with pro union pilots. If the union wins he will be our biggest reason why. It's so interesting how Ricci always refuses to do the one thing that will secure a win for management. The first go around it was the STIP. This go around it is Handschuch.

I don't care how much dues money was spent on that truck. It was the catalyst behind the biggest solidarity booster this side of a CBA. Thanks for the finger Rick. Who said you can't move mountains with just a single finger? I think we'll see in a week it indeed can be done. What a big dummy. Even if it was just the 6 other guys it would be a nothing burger. But the VP of your flagship program? Wow.

Maybe that's why they're passing the picture around in HR seminars at other companies as a warning of what not to be.

This thread is dumber than the Jerry Springer show. Hopefully in 6 days, after the vote is counted, you guys can go back to posting something intelligent and non-condescending.

Pot/kettle.

This thread is dumber than the Jerry Springer show. Hopefully in 6 days, after the vote is counted, you guys can go back to posting something intelligent and non-condescending.
It just goes to show you what the company really thinks of there own three fundamental principles. If anyone had done that in front of a Flexjet sign they would have been terminated. Just think about that DS.

It just goes to show you what the company really thinks of there own three fundamental principles. If anyone had done that in front of a Flexjet sign they would have been terminated. Just think about that DS.

Combined with the phony accusation of threatening letters sent to management, it really does show their contempt for their so called principles.

Combined with the phony accusation of threatening letters sent to management, it really does show their contempt for their so called principles.

Their only principle is any means to an end. And yes, the union should volunteer to help with whatever allegations the company is making after asking to be provided with the evidence of such allegations just to watch the company waffle when caught in another of its preposterous, and rather tired lies trying to influence the vote.

I should really become a union buster, because you apparently can get paid a lot of money to come up with tactics that are normally found in the halls of middle schools. Just trade in your soul, hang a shingle and watch the dollars flow.

Their only principle is any means to an end. And yes, the union should volunteer to help with whatever allegations the company is making after asking to be provided with the evidence of such allegations just to watch the company waffle when caught in another of its preposterous, and rather tired lies trying to influence the vote.

I should really become a union buster, because you apparently can get paid a lot of money to come up with tactics that are normally found in the halls of middle schools. Just trade in your soul, hang a shingle and watch the dollars flow.

Except you will become an alcoholic without a soul, family, or friends, just ask Marty Levitt.

Except you will become an alcoholic without a soul, family, or friends, just ask Marty Levitt.

Good book, the first few chapters read like current/live story of wtf is happening here, yet it was written 25 years ago. Should be mandatory reading and a requirement to be a MIGS for every union member.

Good book, the first few chapters read like current/live story of wtf is happening here, yet it was written 25 years ago. Should be mandatory reading and a requirement to be a MIGS for every union member.
Agreed...in part because the same tired playbook has been used since the late 60’s. That must be some powerful medicine in that playbook, as it seems to work on a select few year in and year out.

Latest resources

Back