• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some NetJets Pilots getting unsolicited job info from Flex/FO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe they can get a telemarketing firm to cold call 80-90 year old former pilots to gimp on down to the airport and stuff themselves into one of those $hitty Phenoms for 35K per year.:pimp:

What - are you applying for the job as the new VP for Pilot Recruitment? With suggestions like that you're likely to get hired. :)

Squawk is one of those demigod pilots who thinks his dazzling skills are enough to outshine any crm deficiency.

Like I said earlier squawk, good luck with that. Just remember pride alone does not keep you from falling off the cliff.

Owner contract would prohibit that

Hahahahahahaha. That’s funny. Contracts are legal documents that have a lot of grey interpretation. Just ask 2NN I believe that was pretty close to a quote straight from the horses teeth’s mouth

Hahahahahahaha. That’s funny. Contracts are legal documents that have a lot of grey interpretation. Just ask 2NN I believe that was pretty close to a quote straight from the horses teeth’s mouth

Using Kenn’s philosophy, he will try to get away with as much as possible, and if the company gets sued or brought into court, well that’s just the cost of doing business. Kenn breaks contracts all the time and plays the odds. What makes anyone think that he will stop this behavior without a union on property? My bet is that he will double down without a union.

Say what mutha****a?
smiling_horse_by_littlezepper116-d588loh.jpg

There is an obvious difference. A contract with a billionaire owner may be just a tad different than any other company agreement.

- - - Updated - - -

Squawk is one of those demigod pilots who thinks his dazzling skills are enough to outshine any crm deficiency.

Like I said earlier squawk, good luck with that. Just remember pride alone does not keep you from falling off the cliff.

It depends on what kind of aircraft commander you are. Are you a Co-Captain? Then you may be the deficient one. Be careful with that.

There is is no grey area here. There is one person in command of that aircraft. The Captain. Don’t ever forget that.

Latest resources

Back