Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Word on the street about flex decertification effort...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ghostrider64

That APA, and SWAPA are watching you closely...the translation is you’ll be blackballed if you decertify....

It appears that your efforts might affect more than yourselves and they don’t take kindly to the destruction of decades of improvements through union efforts....

BTW they are sucking up Netjets guys by the dozens...makes go hmmm is decertification worth being despised industry wide....because that’s what they will think of you.

Fell free to opine.....

ChicLittleA.jpgNow who's acting like "Chicken Little"?

If we decertify, this place will become just a stepping stone. With a perceived risk of being blackballed, who would even risk coming here?

- - - Updated - - -

We will be lucky to keep 50 planes staffed.

If the Union is decertified, every pilot on our list will be looked upon as anti union. We will all be tarred with the same brush.

If the Union is decertified, every pilot on our list will be looked upon as anti union. We will all be tarred with the same brush.

If you had a yes vote of 51 percent that would mean that 49% voted no and that would be unfair for those folks to be put on some kind of “Bad Boy” list.

It's not a bad boy list. It's just when they see you worked at Flex on the resume, they know they have a better chance of getting a pilot who has their back if they pick a different candidate. So you never get picked, because no one knows if they can trust you. That's just how it works.

I will be taking a pic of my Vote to prove I support my fellow professional aviators!
It amazes me that there are pilots willing to gamble their career on a management team that manages by carrots and fear!
Onesky Pilots on need to support to one another with out input from management!

Vote 1108 and get involved!

It's not a bad boy list. It's just when they see you worked at Flex on the resume, they know they have a better chance of getting a pilot who has their back if they pick a different candidate. So you never get picked, because no one knows if they can trust you. That's just how it works.

that still ain’t fair in this world of political correctness that hard core union people believe in so much

Latest resources

Back