• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

OneSky Management Stoops To A Brand New Low

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As an Options pilot, I have talked to SD several times. In the beginning, he was not a Union supporter. Several years ago, he had a health scare, and luckily he fully recovered. Dealing with our insurance company will reveal how much of a "family" we are. SD turned to the Union and they helped him get things straightened out. He had another event several years later, and again turned to his Union. Although he was not a MIGS, they helped him. That was his wake-up call. He became a MIGS and an active supporter and started helping others despite his busy schedule. You will be missed SD!

Thanks for sending me a copy of the letter.

I don’t know what to say except I am speechless and totally disgusted with Flexjet management.
Have they no shame, using a family tragedy in this way.
Unbelievable!

RH does start with something like: it wasn’t hard to figure out what I would be emailing about...so no, they don’t have much shame..

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]After seeing the email that was sent to all Flexjet Pilots and apparently wasn’t sent to the Flight Options Pilots concerning the death of SD I began wondering, why would a company that is claiming to be so benevolent use someone like RH to communicate this information to the Flex Pilots only. You see I was a friend of SD’s and he was a strong union supporter and MIGS, his father is a retired Tradesman Union member and his brother a Firefighter Union member. The fact that the company flew his remains home to his family and loved ones is what would be expected at any place of employment that involves working away from home. So you have to ask yourself why did RH make a production out of it? [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]If SD knew that a supervisor from Flexjet whom didn’t even know him,used his death in an email communication to all Flexjet Pilots for the purpose of the companies self aggrandizement he would be really angry, and as one of his many friends that has shared the cockpit as well as many meals on the road with SD I am PI$$ED IMMP, you got it right, this is certainly a new low and RH nor any other manager at this company has no shame. If the company wanted to impress there pilots with there benevolence they could start by working with our Union which SD was a big supporter of.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]After seeing the email that was sent to all Flexjet Pilots and apparently wasn’t sent to the Flight Options Pilots concerning the death of SD I began wondering, why would a company that is claiming to be so benevolent use someone like RH to communicate this information to the Flex Pilots only. You see I was a friend of SD’s and he was a strong union supporter and MIGS, his father is a retired Tradesman Union member and his brother a Firefighter Union member. The fact that the company flew his remains home to his family and loved ones is what would be expected at any place of employment that involves working away from home. So you have to ask yourself why did RH make a production out of it? [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]If SD knew that a supervisor from Flexjet whom didn’t even know him,used his death in an email communication to all Flexjet Pilots for the purpose of the companies self aggrandizement he would be really angry, and as one of his many friends that has shared the cockpit as well as many meals on the road with SD I am PI$$ED IMMP, you got it right, this is certainly a new low and RH nor any other manager at this company has no shame. If the company wanted to impress there pilots with there benevolence they could start by working with our Union which SD was a big supporter of.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

The RH People Magazine style exclusive wasn't even sent to the phenom pilots, his fleet, full of FX tail numbers and shiny "Nazionale" suits.

I get it. Call him a Flexjet pilot when it suits the narrative, ignore his fleet-mates when they're not part of the target social engineering.

No shame. No ****ing shame.

If we were really a family as RH likes to say, maybe they should treat us as one while we are still alive and not wait until you pass away before they show some common decency.

I am sure SD would have liked to have been treated better by the company while he was still alive.

It makes me wonder if they feel a bit guilty about the treatment of their employees and then try to do the right thing to somehow makeup for their past actions.

RH we are not part of Kenn’s family we are just employees no matter how you want to spin it. Your actions say more then the words you use to describe our relationship.

Latest resources

Back