• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

N452fx

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From what the instructors have told me, and other line pilots, it’s a mixed bag that came over. Either way, numbers don’t lie. How about the guy that got 12, yes 12 sims and was told he’ll never be able to upgrade to captain. What is this place coming to. Oh yeah, KR Inc. stay tuned

You all are being very hypocritical.

Hypocritical? All I posted was two links, one of which was accompanied by an "Oh snap" because the accident caused an entire days flight cancellations. That is going to cause some scrutiny. I said nothing about any individuals actions. Unlike you, South Park Timmy and and the rest of the yammer crowd, who immediately personally attacked the pilots who were involved in the earlier accidents, I merely am reporting what happened. Hypocrisy is exclusively the province of FOKs and sycophants like you.

From what the instructors have told me, and other line pilots, it’s a mixed bag that came over. Either way, numbers don’t lie. How about the guy that got 12, yes 12 sims and was told he’ll never be able to upgrade to captain. What is this place coming to. Oh yeah, KR Inc. stay tuned

That's lot of investment to qualify an FO.

FWIW, this is not a new phenomenon. Almost 20 years ago, I had a new hire show up at my base and proudly proclaim that he had taken 23 hours of training to pass a SIC check in the EMB 110 Bandeirante, which is basically a *****cat to fly and featured only the simplest of systems. Much to my relief, he ran off to a BE 1900 commuter operator as soon as he had 100 hours of turbine time in his log.

Hmmm... i heard it was one particularly douchey flexjetter and a transfer.

Both stellar examples of humanity I hear. If it's true regarding the Flexjetter's identity he's a decent stick but just a dew swiggling asshat.

Alas maybe the union "rhetoric" about the complacency dangers of Red Label (and limited crews which resulted in a similar problem at the time of the phenom incident) are now undeniable. I wonder how much money Kenn can throw at more "marketing" interviews to run customers off the scent of the BS trail.

You all are being very hypocritical.

Oh come on el, you have to admit it's not really hypocritical when it's been predicted/trending for 2 years now.

Remember, these are just the incidents we hear about. How many more do we never hear about? At least a couple.

Fact is my Red Label friend, the complacency issue is even greater on the Gulfstreams due to limited crew pairing options. Luckily we know the promises are a farce on the 350s with regular line pilots doing the lions share. Kenns marketing promises of military like precision bourne out of familiarity are in fact the programs biggest issue.

But yeah you all deserve that extra 100k a year. Your wives will need it to pay for all the straws and panera soup to feed your gorked out ass after Uncle screws her on the permanent disability. That is in case you're lucky enough to live.

Sorry - too snarky for you? Or is that just hyper-critcal too?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back