• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would blame that on lawyers

I place the blame squarely where it belongs: The NC and especially the chairman of same.

When numerous members questioned the language of certain contract sections on the message board, they were basically told "you silly peasants, don't pay attention to what it says, pay attention to what WE say it means..."

How did that work out? The "we know better than you" mentality has pervaded the "leadership" of NJASAP for far too long.

Turns out the peasants were right after all.

Gutshop

it's just a shame that most of the pilots follow leadership like sheep off the cliff

we have little hope anymore of fixing the Problems

Gutshop

it's just a shame that most of the pilots follow leadership like sheep off the cliff

we have little hope anymore of fixing the Problems

I agree. We'll be told by the usual suspects that the IBI is this wonderful thing, don't pay any attention to the language of the agreement, we know better than you, shut up and toe the line, you had better vote yes, etc. etc.

The apologists keep saying "if it isn't any good, just vote it down." Yeah, like this membership has enough sack to tell ML and company to pound sound and vote NO. We'll be stuck with another crap sandwich and it will last a few more years than our current panino di merda.

I agree. We'll be told by the usual suspects that the IBI is this wonderful thing, don't pay any attention to the language of the agreement, we know better than you, shut up and toe the line, you had better vote yes, etc. etc.

The apologists keep saying "if it isn't any good, just vote it down." Yeah, like this membership has enough sack to tell ML and company to pound sound and vote NO. We'll be stuck with another crap sandwich and it will last a few more years than our current panino di merda.

people begging for yes votes on the message boards have their own personal agenda and do not look at the overall good of the pilot group.

This same person typically blames the individual pilots for the problems.

IBB talk has faded away

hopefully this means it WON'T happen.

Sorry Raj, that's wishful thinking. They're just keeping it on the down-low with excuses like "it's different than Section 6...we could tell you but then we'd have to kill you."

It will land in our laps as a package. "HERE IT IS, ISN'T IT GREAT?" Then the real sell job will begin and there will be JUST enough sugar to sucker 50% +1 into voting yes and extending this turd for another couple of years.

Sorry Raj, that's wishful thinking. They're just keeping it on the down-low with excuses like "it's different than Section 6...we could tell you but then we'd have to kill you."

It will land in our laps as a package. "HERE IT IS, ISN'T IT GREAT?" Then the real sell job will begin and there will be JUST enough sugar to sucker 50% +1 into voting yes and extending this turd for another couple of years.

Unfortunately you are probably correct in this assumption. I just hope people are pissed off enough now to vote NO. Wishful thinking on my part.

Unfortunately you are probably correct in this assumption. I just hope people are pissed off enough now to vote NO. Wishful thinking on my part.

Plenty of people will be pissed off and vote no. Just not quite enough....

IBB talk has faded away

hopefully this means it WON'T happen.
FWIW...i took a 299 w a connected CMH bubba. The word on the street up there is everything is on the table. I doubt it’s going to fade away if that’s the case.

Latest resources

Back