• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mark your calendars!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow. Y'all sound like a bunch of playground children.
Picketing, disrupting the lecture with 'hard questions', having a 'presence' on campus, towing a banner. Really? If you hate the guy so much, just quit.

Remember, you can't choose your family, but you can choose your boss.

Picketing, disrupting the lecture with 'hard questions', having a 'presence' on campus, towing a banner. Really? If you hate the guy so much, just quit.

oh dam back from the dead, with really nothing to say again

What happened to all the value I've added through the years? Oh...d!ck head gets to keep it? And I get nothing? How about FU! I'll just stay and unionize.

... If you hate the guy so much, just quit.

What B.S., No, you can't. Ricci, Nahill, Sheeringa, Ricci (Again). Which one did you choose? The only choices we can make is to:

1. Quit.

2. Live with unfair management, buy a pair of knee-pads, and beg for scraps from his majesty's table.

or

3. Attempt to improve our situation through collective bargaining through a union.

What happened to all the value I've added through the years? Oh...d!ck head gets to keep it? And I get nothing? How about FU! I'll just stay and unionize.

Hey Skanza, did you read what DOH said because all I got from it was FU, and after a bunch of years here, that is about all that made sense.

You say go work at another airline, every airline has somebody like you or Ricci there so why would I go somewhere else

You Wish SKANZA, We are here to stay!! BTW what lies have you told this week?

Latest resources

Back