• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets VSP?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And in return, they could give you tales of reaching the ninth level of Dungeons & Dragons. :p
They don't even do that, they are too busy texting, sitting waiting for freight, the guy never stopped texting.

They don't even do that, they are too busy texting, sitting waiting for freight, the guy never stopped texting.

I HATE texting. Do it all the time on CAP activities, but it's much more efficient in my opinion to just have a conversation than texting back and forth to get something resolved.

BTW, I hear there is a text version of D & D now. :D. I keed!

Meanwhile, back at the retirement ranch, the majority of those who take the out will be smart, still-capable people who realize this job isn't the be-all, end-all of their existence and either retire gracefully or use the money to soften the financial impact of a lateral move. The pilots who MOST need to take the offer and finally get OUT of the cockpit will be the least likely to take it.

It happened with the flight attendants and it will happen again with the pilots.

Nailed it

Their texting friends telling them what a incompetent old toole they have to fly with.

A one-year subscription to the jelly of the month club, more or less.

Their texting friends telling them what a incompetent old toole they have to fly with.
Gotta do it no one else wants to, it is fun, the money is nice and the role of the mentor for the young guys is fulfilling. So life is good And if things work out you to may be an old toole some day:laugh:

Has mgt actually offered a VSP? If so, what are the details? Is it a program addressed in your CBA, or something contracted outside the CBA?
I thought NJ was expanding, based on recent acft orders/options. Are crew ratios, as defined in your CBA, triggering a possible downsizing of the ranks?

Latest resources

Back