• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A choice for the transfers still at Flex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I didn't make an informed decision, I made a decision based on a lie. Integration was NEVER going to based on DoH, tenure, longevity... it was going to be based on percentage. THAT WAS A LIE. So all the logic that is spun around that falsehood is crap.

I was then told I'd NEVER lose my captain seat. I should have gotten that in writing because now it seems that we stand to do just that. You signed an agreement the has the very really possibility of turning all but the top 130ish FJ guys into junior FOs or furlough fodder. There is no "fair and equitable" there.

You're asking me to see your sacrifice because you didn't move up? You didn't really move down either so, nope, so sympathy here. Practically speaking, our careers here are over, but numerically, you did all right.

It works out like this: the Options guys took care of their own, KR is taking care of the transfers, and the SLI guys took care of themselves and the POC (except GG; the guy that was most vocal about you not being on the SLI). Everyone else is just going to have to be content with making a sacrifice for the greater good.

kiss your a$$, sure, but I'll have to wait until the Options guys are done passing it around.

I didn't make an informed decision, I made a decision based on a lie. Integration was NEVER going to based on DoH, tenure, longevity... it was going to be based on percentage. THAT WAS A LIE. So all the logic that is spun around that falsehood is crap.

I was then told I'd NEVER lose my captain seat. I should have gotten that in writing because now it seems that we stand to do just that. You signed an agreement the has the very really possibility of turning all but the top 130ish FJ guys into junior FOs or furlough fodder. There is no "fair and equitable" there.

You're asking me to see your sacrifice because you didn't move up? You didn't really move down either so, nope, so sympathy here. Practically speaking, our careers here are over, but numerically, you did all right.

It works out like this: the Options guys took care of their own, KR is taking care of the transfers, and the SLI guys took care of themselves and the POC (except GG; the guy that was most vocal about you not being on the SLI). Everyone else is just going to have to be content with making a sacrifice for the greater good.

kiss your a$$, sure, but I'll have to wait until the Options guys are done passing it around.

When did anyone ever say percentage?
Why do you think you are going to lose your captain seat?

No one on the Flexjet Merger Committee promised you it would be straight percentage. True, that was the main objective and it's also true that 60% of the Flexjet pilots' percentage increased even when counting the the transfers as Flight Options pilots, the most conservative way of doing it. So, the more transfers that stay at Flexjet, the better your percentage will end up being. As far as your CA seat goes, yes, it's protected during integration. "No system flush." It's in McCaskill-Bond and reiterated in the Flight Options contract. Now, if your fleet goes away, there's a furlough, etc, there's nothing there that the Merger Committees could've predict.

130 guys remain captains and the rest are furlough fodder? You need to put down that crack pipe. I'm thinking you are one of the junior CL30 captains who are off the chain about downgrading. I'm not sure who you are, but all you junior CL30 captains are not losing your pic seats. That's just not happening.

So do you think you could make a better side deal with Kenn? It hasn't worked in the past, so what makes you think things would be different this time? Just like he tried to do with Citation Shares, take the equipment and customers and let the pilots find a job somewhere else. The Flex pilots have no idea how lucky they really are.

So do you think you could make a better side deal with Kenn? It hasn't worked in the past, so what makes you think things would be different this time? Just like he tried to do with Citation Shares, take the equipment and customers and let the pilots find a job somewhere else. The Flex pilots have no idea how lucky they really are.

This entire deal is now Kenn takes the equipment and customers, Flight Options pilots take the seat, and most of the FJ guys find other jobs elsewhere. Over time, and mean a very short time, Flexjet has gone from a profitable business with a decent reputation to being run by Flight Options, flown by Flight Options, being Flight Options. It's embarrassing.

I really can't decide which is worse, KR or the Flight Options pilot group, you're both untrustworthy, corruptible, and incompetent.

Yea, we're the luck ones, that's really rich.

I hate to admit it but Kenn already knows the playbook. Now that the membership is open to the Flex pilots, Kenn will gauge their solidarity by the number of Flex pilots that become MIGS. When I started out, I didn't want one penny of my hard earned money going to the Teamsters, but after Kenn showed his true colors, my dues seamed like a bargain. There was no way, after they singled me out, that I could afford representation on my own.

Lucky, please post the seniority numbers who got screwed. If you are going to be a mamnagement plant, the least you should do is post who you are bogusly claiming got screwed. Because 238 out of 299 Flexjet pilots are better off by straight percentage placement with this list. So who are the "100+" who got screwed.

This entire deal is now Kenn takes the equipment and customers, Flight Options pilots take the seat, and most of the FJ guys find other jobs elsewhere. Over time, and mean a very short time, Flexjet has gone from a profitable business with a decent reputation to being run by Flight Options, flown by Flight Options, being Flight Options. It's embarrassing.

I really can't decide which is worse, KR or the Flight Options pilot group, you're both untrustworthy, corruptible, and incompetent.

Yea, we're the luck ones, that's really rich.

We are in this together, we have vested Pilots doing our bidding. You DO Know what a UNION is..i'm impressed, I sound like Forest Gump:)

Latest resources

Back