• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Red Label Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So 20% getting red herring pay looks good to you? I'm voting yes for the (hold my nose) local1108. Even though the 1108 isn't perfect, I will back them 110% starting NOW. NO favors during peak travel. I have been pushing thru the holidays at the expense of my friends and family-AND what do I get? A raise for the FOK? Just doesn't cut it this time around.

Now? Youve been union stooge the whole time

That will change if Kenn has his way. He's set what he thinks should be the top payscale in the company with this program. These are his new version of the five-stripers, his 'best of the best of the best.' .

The rest of you're post is drivel but this does
concern me too. If this is what the top tier looks like it is not what he promised whould be best paid.

He had change to show what he means but didn't impress me. That might put me on fence especially since Rick had no answer to my concen.

The rest of you're post is drivel but this does
concern me too. If this is what the top tier looks like it is not what he promised whould be best paid.

He had change to show what he means but didn't impress me. That might put me on fence especially since Rick had no answer to my concen.

'Drivel,' you say, with that syntax and spelling? Glass houses, my friend. Hope that fence doesn't give you splinters. Cheers.

'Drivel,' you say, with that syntax and spelling? Glass houses, my friend. Hope that fence doesn't give you splinters. Cheers.

No posting from phone with fat fingers. I just mean the rest don't matter to me. The new top tier pay is not top teir.

Rl means essentially 50 mini corporate flight depts with built in sub cintractors, leverage and bulk discounts. Last I saw a cfd manager was 250 base easy for shops with new birds plus bonuses. Not even g6. I seen cl30 and 604 shops gives this. So how does rl being inside a bigger Corp justify discrepancy. Should have made it more not less since owners fees are leveraged and bulk discounts factor in.

No posting from phone with fat fingers. I just mean the rest don't matter to me. The new top tier pay is not top teir.

Rl means essentially 50 mini corporate flight depts with built in sub cintractors, leverage and bulk discounts. Last I saw a cfd manager was 250 base easy for shops with new birds plus bonuses. Not even g6. I seen cl30 and 604 shops gives this. So how does rl being inside a bigger Corp justify discrepancy. Should have made it more not less since owners fees are leveraged and bulk discounts factor in.

KR doesn't think pilots are worth that much, and sees that money as his. The answer really is that simple. I've never been a union cheerleader, but sometimes they're the only friend you have, even if they're friends you have to pay for. Look at it as a simple business decision, because that's what it really is for the other two parties (KR and IBT). Will you be better served financially by trusting KR and taking what he sees as your fair compensation, or by banding together to apply leverage and giving a cut to the IBT for their services? I think history and experience make for an obvious answer, but each will need to make that decision on his/her own.

...Look at it as a simple business decision, because that's what it really is for the other two parties (KR and IBT). Will you be better served financially by trusting KR and taking what he sees as your fair compensation, or by banding together to apply leverage and giving a cut to the IBT for their services? I think history and experience make for an obvious answer, but each will need to make that decision on his/her own.

A-Friggen-Men.

Seriously... if you can only look at this question from the most cynical and self serving point of view, ask what is best for you?... Supporting Management who wants to improve their bottom line based on lowering their expenses, of which pilot salaries are a huge one, or supporting the IBT who wants to increase their revenues which increase with the pilot salaries.

Honestly, I don't believe the question is anywhere near that simple, and there are a lot of other reasons to vote for the IBT. The biggest one is history, which should always be considered. KR is a proven liar when you look at his history, so nothing he says can be believed.

Don't believe the lies, don't take a chance with your future. Vote to have a voice. Vote for representation. Vote yes to support the Teamsters 1108. Your career and the future career of all fractional pilots depends on it.

If you are an FO pilot, give yourself and your family an immediate(Jan ’16) pay raise, get your 401K re-established, and reap the other benefits of coming on par with Flex pilots. If you want to prove Darwin was right, keep the bullies in power and prepare for a miserable 2-4 years as EVERYTHING is re-negotiated, starting at the Flops contract. If one year after voting NO and management hasn’t lived up to their word, vote the IBT (or someone better) in…they will be there. Our FPOC “leaders” and their bosses use fear and obfuscation to make the pilot group think not voting the IBT in now will be the end of the world…..nothing could be further from the truth. DO SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF NOW. Vote No and watch us fly.
Cheers

I worked for KR for 6.5 years. And as a longtime NJ's pilot I've also been with the IBT.

You will lose, every time, by putting your trust in KR.

I did, at times, find the iBT to be self serving. But as others have said, the iBT gains nothing unless the pilots gain too.

KR will say and do anything to keep the union off the property. That in and of itself should tell you all you need to know about how important it is to have one. He has already demonstrated he isn;t above breaking the law to stop it. He REALLY doesn't want it. You should.

I literally flew with KR years ago, and was with him on the flight where he blatantly ignored a SID out of CYYZ because he wanted to get on his way quicker. That was over twenty years ago. He got his pilot certificate suspended for that one (I lucked out because back then the FAA was more interested in dinging the captain than the entire crew). The point is, he has a very long history of thinking the rules don't apply to him. This isn't something new.

How do you know KR is lying? His lips are moving.

Good luck to all of you! Promise you have our support!

WL"prepare for a miserable 2-4 years as EVERYTHING is re-negotiated, starting at the Flops contract." The only reason 2-4 years will be miserable is because of MANAGEMENT. The FO pilots' lived thru it before, so we joined the 1108. After SLI, if an amended Joint CBA can't be reached within 9 months, it goes to arbitration. If KR wanted to give us a raise, he could have done it long ago. We have a Union because of management's track record.

Latest resources

Back