• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Less than Walmart pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Our biggest problem is that we have pilots that whine like babies and have no mathematical skills.

7&7 SIC pay increases 44.89% over the five-year contract with increases if it?s extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison.

$81,081 Current 10 year SIC

$117,480 at year 15

7&7 PIC pay increases 24.61% over the five-year contract with increases if it?s extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison. PIC?s also get a 4% bonus on their yearly base salary upon maxing out the pay scale, but is not included here.

$136,846 Current 14 year PIC

$172,524 at year 19

18 day SIC pay increases 45.3% over the five-year contract with increases if it?s extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison.

$98,635 Current 10 year SIC

$143,326 at year 15

18 day PIC pay increases 26.59% over the five-year contract with increases if it?s extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison. PIC?s also get a 4% bonus on their yearly base salary upon maxing out the pay scale. But is not included here.

$166,473 Current 14 year PIC

$210,749 at year 19

401k match from the company over the first five years will increase by 46.6%. If the contract is extended for three years, then the company match will increase to 54.6%over the remaining three years.

Seniority issues were fixed as well as some other issues. Some how SIC?s think they were thrown under the bus as well as this is a worthless TA?

Wait, you think that because FOs are still moving up the longevity scale that they're getting a better deal than the PICs who are topping out? Even though the biggest gains percentage wise per year, as well as longevity bonuses, are going to PICs? Lies, damn lies, and statistics........

Our biggest problem is that we have pilots that whine like babies and have no mathematical skills.

7&7 SIC pay increases 44.89% over the five-year contract with increases if it?s extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison.

$81,081 Current 10 year SIC

$117,480 at year 15

7&7 PIC pay increases 24.61% over the five-year contract with increases if it?s extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison. PIC?s also get a 4% bonus on their yearly base salary upon maxing out the pay scale, but is not included here.

$136,846 Current 14 year PIC

$172,524 at year 19

18 day SIC pay increases 45.3% over the five-year contract with increases if it?s extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison.

$98,635 Current 10 year SIC

$143,326 at year 15

18 day PIC pay increases 26.59% over the five-year contract with increases if it?s extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison. PIC?s also get a 4% bonus on their yearly base salary upon maxing out the pay scale. But is not included here.

$166,473 Current 14 year PIC

$210,749 at year 19

401k match from the company over the first five years will increase by 46.6%. If the contract is extended for three years, then the company match will increase to 54.6%over the remaining three years.

Seniority issues were fixed as well as some other issues. Some how SIC?s think they were thrown under the bus as well as this is a worthless TA?

You do know there is no way this contract gets extended, right? Those year 6-8 rates will never go into effect. Most FOs will be topped out again as the company goes into shrink mode.

Smartest thing Netjets could do at this moment is sponsor a job fair and VSP a bunch of senior FOs along with the few captains that will take it.

Latest resources

Back