NJASAP Ad

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NJAowner

Yesterday's ad was quite lame and probably not a good use of mega $$ a 1/2 page in The WSJ costs. I would guess the only people who read it are (1) NJA pilots, (2) NJA (and BH) management, and (3) journalists. If that was the goal than it was quite effective.

It was not catchy or informative enough to attract an owner (other than a few) to look at it and spend more than 3 seconds focused on it. As I have said before, a campaign which focuses on how wonderful and experienced you guys are (actual or imagined in Fisch's case) would be eye catching and EFFECTIVE. INFORM US: NJ is losing pilots with massive amounts of experience and is/will replaced them with people who while qualified aren't who the Owners want in command of the aircraft they are in when something happens. When an owner goes into the hospital for cardiac surgery -- does he just take any surgeon who has an MD license and may even be board certified, or does the owner demand a top notch cardiac surgeon with many years of experience. So why would an owner be willing to accept just anyone with an ATP from NJA?? Drive this point home -- attract interest. If you want owners' support you need to make it so the owners have to be involved. Then the company has very few options. LOOK AT GUNFYTER'S TAG LINE. Seriously -- that last ad even put me to sleep and it was painful to read.

Yeah "Owner", I have thought they were all to low key.

I just figured we have to be careful to avoid being caught here in "litigation nation" with a lawsuit from Netjets.

Besides, as you demonstrate, most owners know the dope on how they are being treated. I don't think they really realize how we are being treated?

take care, Semore

Well, you read it, so....

Well then you think it will be an overwhelming success. Please make sure your servers and internet pipe are strong enough to handle the amazing high number of owners seeking more information.

INFORM US: NJ is losing pilots with massive amounts of experience and is/will replaced them with people who while qualified aren't who the Owners want in command of the aircraft they are in when something happens. When an owner goes into the hospital for cardiac surgery -- does he just take any surgeon who has an MD license and may even be board certified, or does the owner demand a top notch cardiac surgeon with many years of experience. So why would an owner be willing to accept just anyone with an ATP from NJA??

Because flying's not as difficult as you think?

Oranges and apples when comparing doctors and pilots.

Look at the masses board an RJ without blinking an eye. For a few years, they were hiring kids with 300 hours and no IMC.

When an owner is rushed to the ER, is he so discriminating as you describe?

whats nice about frac flying for the pilot is the diversity. Routine is standard at the airlines.

Last edited:
Thousands of apps are going out too... So many pilots I hear the same thing.

Show me Delta! Give me UAL. I'll wait for AA., SWA, sure.

There's going to be a real live ware issue... No meat in the seat.

20 years... Not a problem flushing given the last several years.

Well, you read it, so....

Well then you think it will be an overwhelming success. Please make sure your servers and internet pipe are strong enough to handle the amazing high number of owners seeking more information.

It is being read. The owners can do whatever they wish.

Latest resources

Back