• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ripped jeans, American new hire class photo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When does the next class start? We got plenty of mileage outta this photo.

5/5/15....no Union barbecue picture yet....regular class picture from the dinner is uneventful.

Just when I thought this place was dead, along comes this gem. :laugh:

Surprised none of you mentioned this, but what is with the f'in haircuts? It looks like they cut each others' hair with a freaking Leatherman. :eek:

I haven't laughed this hard in a while.....I'm searching the Internet to get a Flowbee hair trimmer now.

fantastic pic! ...its great to see diversity at the airlines!

...and to think, some folks believe only white males can get a job fly heavy metal

I can't believe no one has pointed out the Tom Skerrit lookalike on the right with the flava flave size watch and the popped collar. I'm guessing his car has custom plates that advertise he's a pilot.

I can't believe no one has pointed out the Tom Skerrit lookalike on the right with the flava flave size watch and the popped collar. I'm guessing his car has custom plates that advertise he's a pilot.

Read the first 2 pages, dummy.

Man holly non affirmative action batman!!!! That lady looks like she's about to be covered by an avalanche! It is AA tho and not surprisingly and the only minority is good looking.

at least us white guys have a shot of getting a job somewhere. No extreme career shortcuts for us :)

Latest resources

Back