• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Strike Vote Called For at NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nothing that isn't in the collective agreement. Morale is at an all time low. No one gives a F anymore. Management team is ruining the company.
1800 resumes on file, people on the outside don't think it is that bad compared to flying aged out junk in the 135 on-demand buisienss for $35K/yr

i would bet the majority of those 1800 applicants have NO CLUE as to the Hornet's Nest that they are walking into....

It isn't ? I thought that what this Union nanagement conflict was all about

Absolutely not.

It's about being treated like a responsible professional.

It's about destruction of a valuable brand.

It's about the ruination of our road quality of life.

It's about a worthwhile future for the company AND the employees.

It's about the degradation of a great safety culture.

It's about the preservation of our customers' assets (the airplanes).

Etc. Etc. Etc.

AND it's about money. But money is down the list of my motivations for removing this horrible, horrible, management team.

And that vaunted list of resumes you talk about will soon be picked clean of the well qualified and we'll be saddled with Captain Leftover and First Officer Steppingstone.

ouch. My resume is in that list. I'm sorry for your ******************** storm, but you should see mine. The grass does look greener over there, even if it's just because of the bull******************** that feeds it.

Didn't say there weren't some well-qualified resumes in the stack. Haven't seen yours so I can't say for sure.

But at the pace the airlines are now hiring and Jordan Hansell is destroying our company, it won't take long before all that's left that WANT a job at Netjets will be the thrice-divorced, fossilized retired airline dude and the double DUI flight instructor.

Latest resources

Back