• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Info?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JAFO the website for the MESA message board is http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/themesaairlinesforum you might need a yahoo ID to enter.

dondk: JO is a union buster i dont need to tell you that. He is using the USAirways scope clause and Freedom air to have non-ALPA pilots fly the crj-700/-900 at the lowest payscale with no rights. He has already threatened CCAir pilots to shut down the airline if they dont vote ALPA off the property and in exchange for that CCAir would get the 700/900's. If that doenst say union buster what does?

Jeez, he is after CCAir again!

Screwing them over about a year ago was not enough. I hope they don't take the bait of the jet's though. Although I think It would be interesting in CLT with MESA and CCair if it did happen...

I am interested in what he is thinking on a new contract for Mesa... I am sure he is not going to get off easy as he did with the current contract. Is he still looking for extensions?

Best of luck, and I hope the Mesa guys get the 700 & 900's...

JAFO,
It appears you got some great replies. The yahoo club is basically a pissing match between Mesa Mngmt (including the CEO) and Mesa pilots.
Mesa is really the same as most regionals although Horizon seems to have the happiest pilot group followed by Skywest.

Beechnut:

Just an observation from attitudes conveyed by jumpseaters on my flights and my jumpseating experiences on there aircraft. Maybe Horizon and Skywest pilots havn't perfected the pilot whine yet.

Latest resources

Back