• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta off the runway again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Redrum, I agree! These Delta guys were extremely foolish.

Ya, man. Your right. They must be fools. I'm sure they had lots of fun.

I wonder what that scene looked like when both of those pilots (or anyone else directly involved with this scary event) got home and hugged their loved ones.

But for the grace of God go I.

Just a word of wisdom for you. Step back and think before you speak. It's a small community and anyone of us could be affected by something like this on any given day.

Grow up. It's unprofessional guys like you that fornicate up landings that and tear up jets and close major airports. It's hard to take you Song guys seriously.

Wow, what a wind tunnel this thread has become!

Could the anti-skid or locked wheel protection have failed? Could an out of rig engine cable have caused a reverser not to deploy, or an engine not to unspool to idle? Could the nosewheel steering have malfunctioned? Could there have been a latent fault that prevented spoiler extension? Could they have just forked it up?

Who the hell knows!?

Call the NTSB. They can go home now - the keyboard commission has it all wrapped up.

Last edited:
That airport has many risk factors on the best of days. There's only one good thing about LGA, and that's the buffet on C concourse!

You jackholes (you know who you are) talkin smack after an incident just sink this profession further into the busdriver category the public wants to believe. Nothing, REPEAT, NOTHING has been released about what happened factaully and you monkeys got it solved here on FI.....

Sad

Personally I enjoy these threads...
Always makes for good entertainment.....

Anybody who takes them too seriously needs to have their head examined

Latest resources

Back