• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor to lose 38 CRJ-200s to Air Wisconsin and SKW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DAL should've kept CMR going. Now Endeavor. And the COOs & VPs continue to get awarded for their great decisions.

DAL should've kept CMR going. Now Endeavor. And the COOs & VPs continue to get awarded for their great decisions.

That's what's wrong with corporate America now days. Ceo's and vp's are only looking ahead a short time and doing what makes them the most money.

Not enough pilots to staff 200's...... Can you hear the sucking sound of hiring.....
And don't fool your selves. They knew it was coming, and I'm sure they have a backup plan. How ever, they will ride the old regional industry till the last penny is squeezed from it.

Sounds like DL tried a fast and loose bait an switch with AWAC, I guess their gig is up and it's time to pay if they want the aircraft to move.
Good on AWAC for seeing it for what it was.

You can't even explain your own comment Shaun

Shaun is extremely frustrated and irritable. I wouldn't doubt his normal excuse is "I have cramps..."

Bye Bye---General Lee

I believe Delta paid over 2 BILLION dollars for Comair and then later liquidated them for nothing....as in zero.

What a great way to run your business.

Sounds like DL tried a fast and loose bait an switch with AWAC, I guess their gig is up and it's time to pay if they want the aircraft to move.
Good on AWAC for seeing it for what it was.

Word is our management wouldn't agree to some of Delta's typical demands, like tying a large part of the pay to completion factor, performance, etc. That's unrealistic since a large part of the flying is out of JFK. We have enough experience in the NE to know 99.5% minimum completion factor in that region is ridiculous. They allegedly worked through the weekend to reach an agreement. I wouldn't say the deal with ZW is completely dead because of all the work that has been put into prepping the first few planes. We're hoping this is just part of two well-run airlines going head to head. There's a reason we've been around for 50 years. It's not because we jump at everything that comes our way.

Latest resources

Back