• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Hiring SWA pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The fact that this question is being asked not by a SWA F/O, but a Captain, is what I find to be most telling. Things have changed for the worse at SWA, and I don't blame any pilot at this Airline for exploring all of their options. I've thought about leaving for at least the last 5-6 years myself. Good luck Bake with whatever decision you make. I know it's never easy.

Saluki has the perfect response here^^^^
Everyone senior to me NEEDS to know how awful it is here
You'd be a fool not to explore your options

Except you can't work during the 7 vacation days or during the days of overlap trips pulled...

Yes you can, it just has to be premium. Exactly how a certain pilot here got over 300 TFP last year in one month. But it isn't easy outside of the summer months.

I want to make sure I got this correct

Bake lobs a bomb. Then sits back drinking his IPA ,enjoying the show .

Did I miss something ?

you guys act like a job is everything!!!

Maybe he chose to leave based on the wife's job or a sick parent and wanted to be in a Delta base. Not everything is tied to salary.....come on.

I want to make sure I got this correct

Bake lobs a bomb. Then sits back drinking his IPA ,enjoying the show .

Did I miss something ?

It's funny how you guys are scrambling to show "It was all fake", since several people on here took the initial question seriously. That should say something right there, many believe some Corndogs would leave for better. And you guys are missing something, well actually a lot.

Bye Bye---General Lee

and only YOU would take it seriously Jenny, what a putz

I gave a basic answer that was true. Others went into more detail, trying to give Bake an honest answer, thinking he was actually asking for opinions. Go back and re-read the posts. Nah, you're busy on your Air Wisconsin application. Good luck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back