Ebola Flights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IslandDriver

What Airlines do non-stops the the infected nations?

Chime in if you think flights should 0r should not stop from those nations?

What Airlines do non-stops the the infected nations?

Chime in if you think flights should 0r should not stop from those nations?

DL and UA fly to Lagos, Nigeria. Nigeria isn't a country in the Ebola hot zone, and is very close to being "Ebola free". In fact, they may have fewer cases there then we do here in the US....

The problem is some European airlines still go down there because those West African countries are past "colonies" of those Mother Countries in Europe, and people connect in Europe and then fly here, like the guy did who died in Dallas. He went to Brussels and then onto IAD and DFW.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Past Ebola post

In last weeks Ebola thread, the General said the Nigeria trip is a GREENSLIP money maker he fully supports.

Who would want to stop making $7700 for a three day he said!

The greed and stupidity of airline pilots are incredible.

The General then went on to tell me Ebola was not in Nigeria when in fact at that time it had 20 confirmed cases with 890 people in quarantine.

Where do you think Ebola shows up first? The hospital or the airport? It is the airports you idiots.

In last weeks Ebola thread, the General said the Nigeria trip is a GREENSLIP money maker he fully supports.

The General then went on to tell me Ebola was not in Nigeria when in fact at that time it had 20 confirmed cases with 890 people in quarantine.

Where do you think Ebola shows up first? The hospital or the airport? It is the airports you idiots.

Uhhhhhhh, look up Ebola in Nigeria. Most of the articles state Nigeria is nearly "Ebola free." You sound frantic. As far as going there, I don't. Are there greenslips available? Probably.

So, I bet you're going to avoid the DFW and CLE area too, right? Stay in your closet and cry all night? Riiiiight? I knew you would.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

You forgot the part about getting a free sundae on your way back to the US.

Ebola AND a sundae! What an awesome deal.

You forgot the part about getting a free sundae on your way back to the US.

Ebola AND a sundae! What an awesome deal.

Hey Red, looks like you have a better chance while eating your peanuts onboard your flight to Dallas. What is going on over there? Yikes! At least you have quick turns, amirite?

Bye Bye---General Lee

They need to shut everything down until the geni gets back in the bottle. Air France has a plane in Madrid right now with a suspect on board. This can put us back to 9 11 load factors overnight if they don't get a handle on it. For a example: if we can't even trust our own health care workers and the cdc we are in a lot of trouble. If I was a pax or crew on the Frontier flight I would be livid right now. But there are elections coming in three weeks so there is nothing to see here, move along, all is well.

Hey Red, looks like you have a better chance while eating your peanuts onboard your flight to Dallas. What is going on over there? Yikes! At least you have quick turns, amirite?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Quick turns? Hell ya, sign me up.

It's called efficiency Genny, look it up. Meanwhile, when you do bid domestic 737 CA, you can work on that Delta 3 hour terminal walk. It will give you plenty of opportunity to eat more which might lead to you needing to let out your double breasted blazer.

Full Steam Ahead doosh. Such an idiot.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back