Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Most famous person you ever had on board ?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Liza Minelli, LGA-BHM on a CRJ-700. Was one of my worst landings ever, too.

Reggie Jackson, Val Kilmer, and the head of the DOT. I forget his name but it was priceless because we were delayed due to ATC restrictions during the sequester when controllers were furloughed. He was nice and talked to us in the jetway for a while.

Peyton Manning, Emmitt Smith, Hank Williams Jr, John Smoltz, the band Sugarland, John Shureholtz, Mike Hukabee, Lou Holtz,

When I flew corporate charters I had George Harrison of the Beatles on board.
His limo at Teteboro was a tad late. He decided to stay on the aircraft and he even took the liberty of getting us diet cokes from the back while we waited.

Of the many celebrities that I have had the pleasure of flying around he was
The most memorable.

Shaq, Paul McCartney, Phil Mickelson, Sandra Bullock, Bud Walton, Malloof family, T Boone Pickens and family, Frank Caliando, Eli Manning, Kid Rock, A-Rod, David Spade, senators, governors, Sec Def, tons of baseball players.... Too many more to mention. Shaquille O Neil was a class act, flew him several times never forget him and how respectfull he was.

part 135 days- george clooney 3x(and his then hot italian gf), eddie vedder, oprah(huuuuuuuge butt), lisa maire presley, and a couple others that i'm spacing on...

part 121 days- ben stiller(super nice guy, took photos with the crew and insisted on doing "blue steel" poses), alex o'laughlin (hawaii50), joan rivers (scary looking in person)...

all were pretty cool... it was the rich businaess types that were a--holes....

Christian Slater (came up to say thanks after landing), Pam Anderson (looked wobbly), Whitney Houston (with bodyguard), LL Cool J (extremely nice), Luke Perry (said "nice landing Capt"), and Joel McHale (I gave him wings and he attached it to his jeans, he was very nice).

Bye Bye---General Lee

Christian Slater (came up to say thanks after landing), Pam Anderson (looked wobbly), Whitney Houston (with bodyguard), LL Cool J (extremely nice), Luke Perry (said "nice landing Capt"), and Joel McHale (I have him wings and he attached it to his jeans, he was very nice).

Bye Bye---General Lee

You freaking liar. Those people have never been by your desk..

Charlton Heston, Tom Poston, Diana Ross, Kevin Spacey, Jimmy Dean, Courteney Cox, Lou Brock, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Evander Holyfield, Tanya Tucker, Alanns Morissette

Latest resources

Back