• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet Rumors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone given thought that United has a hand in this and somehow dealing a blow to the competition in terms of pilots going to United? Far fetched possibly but...

what's that saying about the pot & kettle, hmmm :rolleyes:

Life was better when you had me blocked. And you of all people have zero room to say anything.

Especially when SkyWest OWNS the bulk of those airframes and can do whatever they want with them.

Skywest Inc operates 757 aircraft, 554 of which are leased. That leaves 203 of them that are actually owned.

Anyone given thought that United has a hand in this and somehow dealing a blow to the competition in terms of pilots going to United? Far fetched possibly but...

What. Is United planning on holding us hostage?

Who will fly their RJ feed? We will. Rumor dead.

Skywest Inc operates 757 aircraft, 554 of which are leased. That leaves 203 of them that are actually owned.

And how many of those leases are SkyWest's and not Delta or United's sublease? What are the odds Republic will be flying an aircraft with SW, SK or SY on the end of it? Hmm?

And how many of those leases are SkyWest's and not Delta or United's sublease? What are the odds Republic will be flying an aircraft with SW, SK or SY on the end of it? Hmm?

I don't know. I'm sure it just includes all the prorate crj200s, unless you have some other info. I was just posting factual information.

Even through you are being a smartass, I will respond....

Delta is not in the game to own regionals, and the clock has been ticking since day one. Nobody outside of Endeavor is going to fly for those rates, and Delta knows that. SkyWest has a ton of leverage with Delta even if Endeavor never existed, and don't kid yourself otherwise...

You dumba$$. There are still 44 more 717s coming, enough to replace tons of RJs, at mainline rates. Why do you guys want to see the Regionals expand? Throw in an app to a legacy or LCC and leave the sinking regionals behind. Well, we know why Mercy doesn't leave, he simply cannot. Too many FAA violations or DUIs or checkride busts, or he's just a lav dumper. It's obvious.

To the rest of you, bail out and get in front of the hiring wave. Otherwise, you'll have to watch Mercy smile with his blue teeth while hand dumping the lav.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

I don't know. I'm sure it just includes all the prorate crj200s, unless you have some other info. I was just posting factual information.

Just saying...Delta can't force anyone to remove an aircraft on contract that they don't own the lease on. As much as that pains the General Lee.

Latest resources

Back