• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet Rumors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just like Comair once had leverage over Delta at one time too. I don't see Delta ever letting that happen again. That's why you see overlapping routes by several regionals since the Comair strike. And yes, I was being a bit of a smartass. Sorry

And also why you have regional carriers with multiple code-shares as well. Makes it a lot harder for big brother to walk all over you. Delta has no way of covering all of the flying SkyWest does for Delta, and SkyWest would not go out of business if they lost Delta flying. I would say that is some pretty serious leverage, wouldn't you?

And also why you have regional carriers with multiple code-shares as well. Makes it a lot harder for big brother to walk all over you. Delta has no way of covering all of the flying SkyWest does for Delta, and SkyWest would not go out of business if they lost Delta flying. I would say that is some pretty serious leverage, wouldn't you?

Especially when SkyWest OWNS the bulk of those airframes and can do whatever they want with them.

I'm not disputing that, but are you suggesting they're about to give them more?

I'm not disputing that, but are you suggesting they're about to give them more?

Who knows....Just like everyone else who is not in upper management, I can only speculate on what is coming down the pike.

I heard we might get a new coo. Also heard efbs are coming in fy'17 or '18. And iad might close for the crjs.

Reserves are already doing some amount of Endeavor and GoJet flying that they are unable to cover either due to maintenance or staffing. I've been assigned a number of trips that were definitely other airline flying.

Either housecleaning or rats jumping ship.

I predict the 145s are history. What do(es) the contract(s) say about furloughs without a single seniority list?

Latest resources

Back