Flight + Car
Vacations
Travel
Deals

The 'No Smoking' Sign is Off
(in Colorado)
Get Mile High with $10 Off* Flight-Only Bookings &
Flights Booked with Vacation Packages

If you want to make a beeline for Colorado right now, we don't blame you ? but we're up to take you to plenty of chill destinations. Book a flight only, flight + hotel, flight + car or flight + hotel + car for travel from January 11, 2014 through March 12, 2014 (offer not valid for travel on Sundays) and you'll save $10 off* the flight portion of your trip! Simply enter 10OFF (all caps, no spaces) in the Promotion Code box on the home page when booking to get these savings. Book today...and be sure to pack some munchies. All flights must be booked by 11:59pm on January 6, 2014 and a 7-day advance purchase is required

Really? Okay then. It's just the first time I've seen them ask you to bring the munchies because the airline is all high.

lighten up francis... id hate to see how irate you might get from a typical kids cereal commercial!

In This Email:
We're
High
Flight + Car
Vacations
Travel
Deals

The 'No Smoking' Sign is Off
(in Colorado)
Get Mile High with $10 Off* Flight-Only Bookings &
Flights Booked with Vacation Packages

If you want to make a beeline for Colorado right now, we don't blame you ? but we're up to take you to plenty of chill destinations. Book a flight only, flight + hotel, flight + car or flight + hotel + car for travel from January 11, 2014 through March 12, 2014 (offer not valid for travel on Sundays) and you'll save $10 off* the flight portion of your trip! Simply enter 10OFF (all caps, no spaces) in the Promotion Code box on the home page when booking to get these savings. Book today...and be sure to pack some munchies. All flights must be booked by 11:59pm on January 6, 2014 and a 7-day advance purchase is required

Really? You didn't think "Many Islands Low Fares" was worse?

:laugh:

I guess I'm old fashioned... Different strikes for different folks. I just don't want to fly with "high" pilots.

I doubt the pilots wrote that ad, but I could be wrong.

I doubt pilots wrote it also but "we're high" leaves it wide open. So you all think this is not a classless add? I guess I don't meet the demographic to fly on or for NK.

Latest resources

Back