• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dubai to allow Rents to jump as much as 20%----article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least they're worth marrying. Or even just looking at, for that matter.

You are seriously miserable. Quit the "Debbie Downer" attitude and maybe you'll attract some good ones here in the States....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Doesn't sound like Emirates or Dubai.

Do you live in Saudi?

Yeah, nothing weird ever happens in the ME.... It's just like Kansas, except a lot nicer cars....... Riiiight. No favoritism or "interesting" laws.... Nah... Nothing to see here, move along (with permission), move along...

Bye Bye---General Lee

You are seriously miserable. Quit the "Debbie Downer" attitude and maybe you'll attract some good ones here in the States....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Point me towards some, if you get a chance. She has to be less than twice my age, I won't budge on that.

Point me towards some, if you get a chance. She has to be less than twice my age, I won't budge on that.

Aren't there some at RAH??? How about the "hotties" at your Dayton and Syracuse layovers? Come on now! Go to a "Tilted Kilt" or a Hooters if you need to stare....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Huh? Which management goons are you talking about? Those management types know huge retirements are coming, and the pay is rising (DL has highest new hire pay in the US legacies) and the contract is a good one. New FARs were just created to combat fatigue. Has that made it over to the ME yet? How about those 2 man turns to India from all of the Gulf capitals? No thanks! And it appears you may have younger Cabin crew, but still need permission at some Gulf Carriers to marry them? Say what??? That's Fantastic, NOT!!! Is the ruler your Dad? Do you ever have to surrender passports too? Hmmmm.

Your assessment is way off.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Umm.. Never been hassled for dining with a table load of hotties or walking around town holding hands and never surrendered my passport or needed permission for anything. The booze flows strong and parties go late in the night in the expat scene just like anywhere in the West. Don't knock it till you try it.

Umm.. Never been hassled for dining with a table load of hotties or walking around town holding hands and never surrendered my passport or needed permission for anything. The booze flows strong and parties go late in the night in the expat scene just like anywhere in the West. Don't knock it till you try it.

Yeah, tell that to the ton of guys leaving all 3 Gulf carriers back to better times at home. Do you have a lot of parties? Outside parties? I bet you don't. Kissing the chicks at the big Mall? I bet you don't. Telling an Emirate' he is full of it after his car cuts yours off? Bet you don't. Are you the "big cheese" over there? No, no you're not. But, enjoy it! You must have pizzed off someone here in the States......

Bye Bye----General Lee

Yeah, tell that to the ton of guys leaving all 3 Gulf carriers back to better times at home. Do you have a lot of parties? Outside parties? I bet you don't. Kissing the chicks at the big Mall? I bet you don't. Telling an Emirate' he is full of it after his car cuts yours off? Bet you don't. Are you the "big cheese" over there? No, no you're not. But, enjoy it! You must have pizzed off someone here in the States......

Bye Bye----General Lee

I take it, you're the "big cheese" at DL?

No need to be the big (fat) cheese Guv. I live my life just as have done everywhere I've lived, and enjoy it to the fullest. As do my colleagues. Any day of the week there is something to do, somewhere to go, and someone to screw without paying for it. Sorry that's not how it works in the land of the obese. We enjoy a pretty good life here as expats and while certainly not perfect (where is?) it's absolutely nothing like you think it is. Good day sir.

Btw.. I've been to several parties hosted by Emiratis that make the Playboy Mansion look like a Mormon church on Sunday. Sorry you haven't been invited yet.

Latest resources

Back