• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TA vote predictions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So a dispatcher, that doesn't even work here is giving his two cents on something that doesn't concern him in any way? Got it.

Actually, as an employee of INC, it does concern me. Also, I never said one way, or the other, how I personally feel about the TA. I just said how I think the vote will go....

The SKYW pilots and other work groups within XJT and SKYW better hope this TA goes down, and big. If this TA passes it will be the catalyst for across the board cuts in compensation and benefits corporation-wide. The only reason inc hasnt cut SKYW pilots pay already is because they know if they do SKYW pilots will unionize. If the organized groups concede, inc will cut across the board.

That said, SKYW has higher labor costs and is profitable. That tells me our problem is not XJT labor costs, but the way we are managed. The real problem is SKYW,inc hasn't stepped in and taken over the running of XJT. PS, The fact that mauch of inc's overhead is on XJT's books doesn't help.

Actually, as an employee of INC, it does concern me. Also, I never said one way, or the other, how I personally feel about the TA. I just said how I think the vote will go....

So as an employee of inc, what would be best for you? If it doesn't matter which way the vote goes, then it shouldn't matter to you, right?

If past events could be used as a prediction of the future...I'd say it will pass 65/35, and isn't charming how they have these votes around the holiday season? Been there and done that already...Good luck, friends.

Well which is it genius? You referred to me as a him and a her in the same sentence? Rule number one of trying to insult others...

1) Make sure when making an attempt to insult someone else that you do not make yourself look like a dumbass in the process.

That's just it 'genius', I don't know what you are. Didn't realized there are rules for insulting someone. gee you must fly those BIG jets huh? :rolleyes:

NO!

That's just it 'genius', I don't know what you are. Didn't realized there are rules for insulting someone. gee you must fly those BIG jets huh? :rolleyes:

NO!

Realized? Holy crap.....

And yes, there are rules to insulting someone, unless you are OK looking like a complete tool. Obviously you have no problem making yourself look like a tool, so I guess the rules do not apply to you..Putz!

Last edited:
Brad would never offer a contract that could garner 65% support. That would be giving away the store. 50.1% yes, if it passes.

If past events could be used as a prediction of the future...I'd say it will pass 65/35, and isn't charming how they have these votes around the holiday season? Been there and done that already...Good luck, friends.

Xmas won't have anything to do with it, It took 11 years to finally shutdown Comair.

It goes down with 75%. XJT will be almost 100%, ASA will make up the difference.

Latest resources

Back