• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet Pay/Workrules/Benefits???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Remember the good old days when any thread about Flexjet was hijacked by NJ guys before the 2nd page? I really miss that.

I expected this to have some info about Flexjet pay and benefits, instead it's the a 'who screwed up Flight Options the most' thread.

Not a word about Flexjet offering furloughed FLOPs pilots interviews?

Good post...a little smarts into what has turned into a ......whatever you want to call it.

Here ya go...Instead of honoring their commitments to those with interviews already lined up, now they are going to call the 180 FLOPs furloughed guys for an interview, starting with a phone screening just like every one else. Once they've gone through that list and hired the ones they prefer into a pool, then they resume normal, off the street interviews.

....Once they've gone through that list and hired the ones they PREFER...

Any guesses to which ones they will prefer ?

( Hint: KR is working around the clock to bust the union)

Apparently, they prefer people whoever can have an intelligent, coherent phone screening, then in person come across as someone who they'd want to spend six days with on the road and then pass the sim eval. That's from them, not me. Any more than that in which you choose to try and decipher is up to you. I have no doubt that this has KR written all over it.

Any guesses to which ones they will prefer ?

( Hint: KR is working around the clock to bust the union)

Yes, Flexjet pilots, heed the cries of the 1108 leadership and their chorus! They come here warning you that you'd better do all you can to join them now, or risk suffering the same fate that they themselves negotiated for the Options pilot group.

Not sure if this is more tragedy or farce. Can't imagine why there'd be a movement afoot to change things among the Options group.

Why would any flex pilot not want to at least hear what the union has to say? The union is fighting for the pilots. Do you think management has the pilots best interest in mind? One more question has Ricci told anyone at flex he's the best union steward the pilots could have?? That was his big line back in 2000 just wondering if he's still using it

My recollection is that RIF returned while Kenn was off property.

Ricci was on the property and hiding in shadows. He ordered the RIF and schreengia and middle management executed it .. Then Ricci emerged on his white horse fired Scheeringa and acted like he was cooperating with the union and brought back the RIF guys that he ordered fired that's the way it happened

Here ya go...Instead of honoring their commitments to those with interviews already lined up, now they are going to call the 180 FLOPs furloughed guys for an interview, starting with a phone screening just like every one else. Once they've gone through that list and hired the ones they prefer into a pool, then they resume normal, off the street interviews.

So I guess the phone screen I had arranged that subsequently cancelled due to a HR project is this?

How long till off the street continues?

I didn't like the CP's last email concerning sick days. He said when he was rehired he was in it for us. Well he just proved he's not. I hope this is an isolated case not the beginning of managing through intimidation.

If I misunderstood the email then I apologies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back