• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EK To Double USA Destinations In 3-5 Years - Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But British Airways with 25 U.S. destinations and Lufthansa with 17 are?

Korean Airlines has an equal number of U.S. destinations as Emirates. Why are you not attacking all of them?

TP

How many flights American, Delta , United, your old employer Usair have daily to The UK

Alot more than the 2 or 3 flights per day all US Airlines have to dubai daily...

fair is fair , what we have is what you should have

by the way Usair I heard hiring 12 per month

If you are going to attempt a put down, at least try to spell the words in the correct tense! It is welcomed, not welcome! I imagine the Delta staffers reading your posts on here are wondering how the hell you ever got a job with them in the 1st place! I guess you only needed a pulse back when you got hired!

By the way, I think you meant the B747 and the B737 because that's what I flew before the B777! Reading comprehension, reading comprehension.

Did you fly those 747s for less money than our 717 FOs make?

well I dont blame you then for going to EK

How was your profit sharing the last few years by EK?

Big Mama DL took care of me last year and I expect nice present from RA for Valentines

you see 1.4 Billion in 3 months and thats with a B and in the contract in writing I will get a profit sharing

YOU? whats your contract says

Don't waist your time arguing with extremist idiots........! Let them keep using you as an example of the "returning expat", when you are not even coming back to the US to work....! Sometimes you just have to let stupid people be.....!:laugh:

Nothing against ANA just The 3 UAE

we have many flights to Narita and other places there

we have 3 flights to UAE then they should have 3 to the states

"sometimes you have to say no just No but F--- No"

very funny my friend very funny
out of the 350 or so Americans there, I was told 75 percent are Regional guys.
ALPA did not send you there. The economy did and then some if you are one of the 25 percent

Seeing as Emirates would not even hire RJ pilots until sometime in 2007 or 2008 that figure is significantly on the high side. Then it was only a small window of opportunity, which has been closed for a few years now. EK pretty much only hire guys with modern Boeing/Airbus experience now. Definitely less than 50% of the Americans are RJ pilots.

Represented non-RJ airlines include:

USAirways ( ALPA, or at least was when most came )
Delta and Northwest ( ALPA )
American/TWA ( TWA part was ALPA )
United ( ALPA )
Alaska ( ALPA )
Air Tran ( ALPA )
Polar ( ALPA )
ATA ( ALPA )
Gemini ( ALPA )

Nothing against ANA just The 3 UAE

we have many flights to Narita and other places there

we have 3 flights to UAE then they should have 3 to the states

There is nothing stopping any U.S. airline from serving Dubai from any U.S. city. They could also continue on from Dubai to anywhere they desire as far as Dubai is concerned. Dubai has open skies.

Also you forgot to include UPS and Fedex in there. They have multiple flights per day to Dubai and they are not from the USA. So that 5th freedom thing works pretty well for them.

Typhoonpilot

Did you fly those 747s for less money than our 717 FOs make?

well I dont blame you then for going to EK

How was your profit sharing the last few years by EK?

Big Mama DL took care of me last year and I expect nice present from RA for Valentines

you see 1.4 Billion in 3 months and thats with a B and in the contract in writing I will get a profit sharing

YOU? whats your contract says

1. Nope, I made twice as much as your B717 F/O's and that was on 1st year pay.
2. I didn't get any profit sharing this year, you are right but I got almost $20,000.00 a couple of years back and that was as a 2nd year F/O, more than you will get any year!!!!! including this one with 1.3 Billion, with a B.
3. My contract says that if EK hits a certain target, I will get a bonus just like your, whats your point?
4. Need to go back to school and study a little Geography! You are a little lost!
5. No shiny jet syndrome here, I flew jets well before I got to Ek!! But since you can't read and comprehend, I understand!!!

Last edited:
Sniper, just a little advice, you should not drink and type, it is really hard to understand what you are babbling on about if you are missing letters and words in your sentences!!!

Sniper, just a little advice, you should not drink and type, it is really hard to understand what you are babbling on about if you are missing letters and words in your sentences!!!

thanks for the advise i am enjoying my profit sharing

1. Nope, I made twice as much as your B717 F/O's and that was on 1st year pay.
2. I didn't get any profit sharing this year, you are right but I got almost $20,000.00 a couple of years back and that was as a 2nd year F/O, more than you will get any year!!!!! including this one with 1.3 Billion, with a B.
3. My contract says that if EK hits a certain target, I will get a bonus just like your, whats your point?
4. Need to go back to school and study a little Geography! You are a little lost!
5. No shiny jet syndrome here, I flew jets well before I got to Ek!! But since you can't read and comprehend, I understand!!!

very funny indeed

what they use for koolaid there, virgins?

Latest resources

Back