• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EK To Double USA Destinations In 3-5 Years - Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who gives a flying F##K! I forget we have the right to our own opinions and believes as long as they are the same as yours!!!!

From an RJ to a 777 . i dont blame you. have fun

ps: stay there and dont agree with me.. ME airlines are not welcome in the USA

Ouch. I'm scared now......lol. Maybe they can hire more guys like you.

Come on Varmint put your RJ as previous aircraft....

1996 I was hired by Cobra Airlines, not Delta. But now we are all a happy Delta family

. anyway i am happy for you that from an RJ you got the big metal.

but dont look back

Last edited:
How about you quit baiting people? If you are an actual Delta pilot you need to show more professionalism. I am not an EK pilot, but I know plenty of very senior Delta pilots and they would show more respect to fellow pilots - regardless of their opinions. EK is a formidable competitor and their pilots have nothing to do with formulating competitive strategy, alliances, route selection, etc. Pilots are pilots with little control over what their airlines do.

To all EK pilots: Sniper does NOT represent the viewpoints of the vast majority of Delta pilots - I can say that after showing these posts to a very senior Delta pilot (relative of mine). He was not impressed. He also said you are welcome to apply to Delta and throw your hat in the ring if you so choose. That said, I doubt I would leave the left seat of a 777 either.

Express jet still?

try EK tell your friends to help you.

ALPA National is mainly ran by Delta pilots and we are all against the ME Airlines due to unfair treatment and subsidized position and advantage they have,

Tell that your Delta Senior Captain friends

Also tell your delta fiends, I was hired by Cobra Airlines not Delta .

Last edited:
From an RJ to a 777 . i dont blame you. have fun

If you are going to attempt a put down, at least try to spell the words in the correct tense! It is welcomed, not welcome! I imagine the Delta staffers reading your posts on here are wondering how the hell you ever got a job with them in the 1st place! I guess you only needed a pulse back when you got hired!

By the way, I think you meant the B747 and the B737 because that's what I flew before the B777! Reading comprehension, reading comprehension.

Last edited:
couple thoughts about ALPA and Emirates.

Emirates put food on the tables for 100's of American pilots that were furloughed from ALPA legacy carriers. Emirates took care of their "ALPA comrades" when no one else would.

Emirates was a good deal for a lot of Americans, they paid off their mortgages and got to see the world. Both good and bad parts. One hell of an education and great stories to tell the grandchildren.

The first Legacy to strike a deal with Emirates will win. JetBlue, Alaska, and Virgin America have the vision and see what a great deal it is, but don't have the fleet size or number of destinations Delta does. Let Emirates do what they are good at, widebody Int'l, let Delta do what they are good at, domestic.....

If Emirates could triple their JFK presence, Delta would have more passengers connecting than they would know what to do with. wouldn't that be good for Delta pilots? Or is this an Ego thing? Maybe that dream of being a widebody capt at Delta is over?

But British Airways with 25 U.S. destinations and Lufthansa with 17 are?

Korean Airlines has an equal number of U.S. destinations as Emirates. Why are you not attacking all of them?

TP

But British Airways with 25 U.S. destinations and Lufthansa with 17 are?

Korean Airlines has an equal number of U.S. destinations as Emirates. Why are you not attacking all of them?

TP

Don't waist your time arguing with extremist idiots........! Let them keep using you as an example of the "returning expat", when you are not even coming back to the US to work....! Sometimes you just have to let stupid people be.....!:laugh:

Come on Varmint put your RJ as previous aircraft....

1996 I was hired by Cobra Airlines, not Delta. But now we are all a happy Delta family

. anyway i am happy for you that from an RJ you got the big metal.

but dont look back

Hi Chris,

Northwest would never hire someone like you. I hate to break it to you but Endeavor or Compass (not sure which one you actually work for) are not the same as Northwest or "Cobra Airlines". The girls at that trash bar you hang out at in DTW may believe you but nobody here does.

I'm happy that you got from a Cessna or Piper into a turboprop or jet.....everybody did, so what is your point?

couple thoughts about ALPA and Emirates.

Emirates put food on the tables for 100's of American pilots that were furloughed from ALPA legacy carriers. Emirates took care of their "ALPA comrades" when no one else would.

Emirates was a good deal for a lot of Americans, they paid off their mortgages and got to see the world. Both good and bad parts. One hell of an education and great stories to tell the grandchildren.

The first Legacy to strike a deal with Emirates will win. JetBlue, Alaska, and Virgin America have the vision and see what a great deal it is, but don't have the fleet size or number of destinations Delta does. Let Emirates do what they are good at, widebody Int'l, let Delta do what they are good at, domestic.....

If Emirates could triple their JFK presence, Delta would have more passengers connecting than they would know what to do with. wouldn't that be good for Delta pilots? Or is this an Ego thing? Maybe that dream of being a widebody capt at Delta is over?

very funny my friend very funny
out of the 350 or so Americans there, I was told 75 percent are Regional guys.
ALPA did not send you there. The economy did and then some if you are one of the 25 percent

But reality is that from the SJS some went to the Big SJS
(shiny jet syndrome) so i make my self clear

Also

Thanks but no thanks we want our own International route structure to connect our Domestic

Try Air India or Ariana airlines out of Islamabad

great destinations

Last edited:
Hi Chris,

Northwest would never hire someone like you. I hate to break it to you but Endeavor or Compass (not sure which one you actually work for) are not the same as Northwest or "Cobra Airlines". The girls at that trash bar you hang out at in DTW may believe you but nobody here does.

I'm happy that you got from a Cessna or Piper into a turboprop or jet.....everybody did, so what is your point?

wrong again young man, wrong again

Mesaba saab, 727 side, Dc9-10-30-40-50, Dc10,a320

thays my progression

Latest resources

Back