• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do you pack for a trip?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I walked in the bag lounge once and there was a very senior flight attendant with her headphones on, on her knees digging through her suitcase. I was standing behind her and just happen to look in her roll aboard. There was a fifth of Dewars, a medium size pink cup, a dildo, a couple of DVD's and a wadded up change of clothes. She turned around and saw me and slammed the lid shut. She never made eye contact with me again.

I walked in the bag lounge once and there was a very senior flight attendant with her headphones on, on her knees digging through her suitcase. I was standing behind her and just happen to look in her roll aboard. There was a fifth of Dewars, a medium size pink cup, a dildo, a couple of DVD's and a wadded up change of clothes. She turned around and saw me and slammed the lid shut. She never made eye contact with me again.

Excellent my friend! Stay thirsty!

Used to have an FA at ACA/Independence that had a cam site and took all her gear with her on trips at the hotel.

I've been looking at what I pack lately in an attempt to limit the size and weight of my rolling bag. I'm just curious what others are packing for the overnight. How many uniform shirts, pants?Do you bring a jacket or hoodie? Athletic shoes or work out clothes? Any space or weight saving tips? I'm curious to see what everyone says.

Sorry for bumping up in this thread, wanna to share how much things i'll take while planning a trip.. It depends on the climate we require number of dress, if its too cool necessary i take a jacket with safety shoes of giving comfortability to walk..If trip place is rainy , i'll carry one more dress we dono will get wet at some situation...

Latest resources

Back