Where did the naps go?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IFLYASA

So on the 200, they didn't allow hardly any nap lines to be awarded, like August. So open time comes out and there are only 2 naps in open time, period. Can the company withhold all the naps? Something smells fishy.

Illegal after Jan 1; perhaps they are practicing to be legal.

I see about 15 naps in open time right now.

What I cannot see is an option to post or pick up in open time. Only option showing is "Check-in." Anyone else seeing this?

reduced rest will be illegal. while naps will be legal there use will be less valuable.

I think they will get shorter. They are also "duty" heavy, so you will be max duty monthly limited to about 14. Then you will max duty out. Also watch the 5+ leg days. That triggers a lower duty day. Any delay or flow control and it could cause problems..

I think they will get shorter. They are also "duty" heavy, so you will be max duty monthly limited to about 14. Then you will max duty out. Also watch the 5+ leg days. That triggers a lower duty day. Any delay or flow control and it could cause problems..

Which is why there won't be 5 legs days. A four day on the 200 will look like 3-4-2-3 and 16-20 hours credit. You are no longer legal to start/legal to finish, so they will put huge buffers built into your day. Sure, this will cause a need for more pilots, but we will take big credit cuts or work more days to make the same hours.......raw deal, but hey......lots more time in ********************ty hotels!

Which is why there won't be 5 legs days. A four day on the 200 will look like 3-4-2-3 and 16-20 hours credit. You are no longer legal to start/legal to finish, so they will put huge buffers built into your day. Sure, this will cause a need for more pilots, but we will take big credit cuts or work more days to make the same hours.......raw deal, but hey......lots more time in ********************ty hotels!

Or you could move on to a job that you don't need to fly 90+ hrs just to make a living.

Latest resources

Back