• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS Airbus down in Birmingham

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stop with this pissing contest! Two of our own are dead. Who cares what their gender was. Fricking unbelievable....

You people are unreal! RIP to the crew, and prayers with all.

PS- I think many of you are looking too much into SENECAII's post.

!BHM 08/008 BHM NAV ILS RWY 24 DME OTS WEF 1308031700

!BHM 07/054 BHM RWY 24 PAPI OTS WEF 1308022100-1310042100

This along with runway markings missing, trench digging and other stuff on 6/24.

I think you know nothing about me or my daughter and you just confirmed my theory. I was not the one who introduced the female angle, nor was I the only one who thought it was tasteless.

For the record, I am about as anti PC as it comes.

My daughters record is where it belongs. In the USAF files. Not for your belief or consumption. You are just a loudmouth with a keyboard. Your post in the useless argument section prove it. You come on here just to stir trouble.

Glad to hear about your Military history.... My daughter was sworn in by her Lt.Col Uncle who flew 141's and 17's for 26 years. She has had the proper advice on how to behave in the military. I am just thankful her advice was not to act like you.

Hair-trigger sensitivity is unbecoming.

IIRC, 6/24 were also closed, at least overnight.

Nothing was ever said that it was a cause.Just that it was a female on the radio.If it was ,that would usually mean she wasnt the pilot flying. You guys are looking for a fight.calm down already.We are all just taxi and bus drivers here.

"You" may think of yourself as just a taxi/bus driver here. Go peddle back to your GA boards...you are not welcome in a professional 121 discussion involving the loss of life of two professional airmen.

Latest resources

Back