• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW selling XJT?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hulas doesn't have the money for ExpressJet. Even if Hulas bought (or was given) ExpressJet, one list would be VERY unlikely. Nevets, rolling everyone into one airline at Trans States Holdings would not be an instant fix for anything. That scumbag helped write the book on union wrangling tactics, along with Ornstein. That just has "Bad Deal" written all over it.

Hulas doesn't have the money for ExpressJet. Even if Hulas bought (or was given) ExpressJet, one list would be VERY unlikely. Nevets, rolling everyone into one airline at Trans States Holdings would not be an instant fix for anything. That scumbag helped write the book on union wrangling tactics, along with Ornstein. That just has "Bad Deal" written all over it.

Like I said, it's a big if. And I would only be open to it IF it was part of the deal. Which pretty much means I'm not for it since he would probably never go for that. But, yes, if they put all the pilots on one list, I would be open to fighting any wrangling tactics because I believe that would be the lesser of being whipsawed by your own CEO.

Call me an idealist but I'm honest to my own convictions and don't just do what is solely best for myself. I tend to look at big picture and look at the long view.

Call me an idealist but I'm honest to my own convictions and don't just do what is solely best for myself. I tend to look at big picture and look at the long view.

Thats a very nice testimony you've written for yourself there. Is that in your cover letter somewhere?

Thats a very nice testimony you've written for yourself there. Is that in your cover letter somewhere?

What a disrespectful piece of crap you are. How about offering something useful on this topic. Go back to Facebook, ding dong. I'm sure sure you have many "friends" there.

Latest resources

Back