• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emirates Looks At Transpacific Operation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I flew Delta across the Atlantic and that 767 didn't have any AVOD. This was a couple years ago. Delta's airplane of choice across the Atlantic is the 767 and many of those are old with no comparison to EK aircraft when it comes to onboard entertainment and amenities.

Still pissed you got turned down at Delta?

Still pissed you got turned down at Delta?
I have no application at Delta nor have I ever interviewed so I'm not sure where you are getting that from. Fact remains the inflight service on US legacy carriers is abysmal compared to EK, QR, and EY.

Haha ..Varmint did as wel

Dream on. I would be embarrassed to be associated with the same company that you are.

If you have to boost your ego by trying to put other people down, you have a serious self esteem problem. Maybe you got your ass kicked one too many times and that is why you have to resort to the internet to make yourself feel better.

I have plenty if friends at DAL, all of whom would be embarrassed by Sniper.

The EK guys on here, conduct themselves relatively well and always have. Every time Sniper and a couple of others go into rude and irrational insult mode - it actually ends up damaging the perception people have of his pilot group.

Plenty of experts who have never been to DXB telling us how bad we have it.

You have no idea.

fv

Dream on. I would be embarrassed to be associated with the same company that you are.

If you have to boost your ego by trying to put other people down, you have a serious self esteem problem. Maybe you got your ass kicked one too many times and that is why you have to resort to the internet to make yourself feel better.

why dont you come and kick my ass.
I am based out of DTW and hanging out at wheat and Rye pub at Romulus on the weekdays. I usually fly friday to sunday ..

just ask for me. My name is Chris

Big boy from Dubai, put on your Emiratii wardrobe so i can recognize you

I have plenty if friends at DAL, all of whom would be embarrassed by Sniper.

The EK guys on here, conduct themselves relatively well and always have. Every time Sniper and a couple of others go into rude and irrational insult mode - it actually ends up damaging the perception people have of his pilot group.

Plenty of experts who have never been to DXB telling us how bad we have it.

You have no idea.

fv

now tell us the truth did you send your application? interviews are starting in november. But from what I am hearing no EK pilot has a chance

or you got turned down back in 08 and took your RJ experience to the ME

We are determine to stop the three subsidized airlines from the ME and you can keep dreaming about an EK base back in the US
and yes F---- Emirates, Etihad and Qatar from a proud Cobra Airlines pilot since 1998

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back