Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone know of a list of retirements by year @ different airlines Yeah 65 just add 5

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pre-retirement retirement

Exactly! My favorite legacy quote "All I need is 2 years to get back what those rotten b@stards stole from me and then I'm outta here!"

My favorite was: "If the handle on my flight kit breaks, I'm outta here!"
He would recline his seat and say: "Let me know when it's my leg." :cool:

It's pretty fk'n easy. Unless you're a pu$$y.

Looks like you have 29 more years to go. Give us a report in another 5 years, if you can muster up the energy. HAVE FUN!

Bye Bye---General Lee

It's no coincidence that it has been among the safest five years in aviation
history.

Non causa pro causa.

A large chunk of the old air traffic controllers have retired in the last 10 years. How about we use that as THE reason why aviation has been safer in the last five years?

The accident per 100,000 hours flown trend has been downward since at least the early 70s; the 'safest five years in aviation history' statement could be made just about any day since Steve McCroskey (Lloyd Bridges) said, 'Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue'.

Non causa pro causa.

A large chunk of the old air traffic controllers have retired in the last 10 years. How about we use that as THE reason why aviation has been safer in the last five years?

The accident per 100,000 hours flown trend has been downward since at least the early 70s; the 'safest five years in aviation history' statement could be made just about any day since Steve McCroskey (Lloyd Bridges) said, 'Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue'.

Agreed, plus advances in technology.

Latest resources

Back