• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair pay cut vacay elimination

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They published a new lower pay scale. All current pilots will be frozen at their current pay rates until the new scale catches up to their salary. At that point annual raises will resume. For some junior pilots it's only a one year freeze (first year FO's will not see a freeze - just a smaller raise next year). For some of the older pilots it can mean a 3 or 4 year freeze.

Avaintair must be talking to DPJ management.
Vacation. GONE
Sick Time. GONE
Pay Raises. GONE
Attrition. Through the roof!
It's never the fault of bad decisions by management. It's those greedy pilots that keep the customers happy. That will fix the problem.

Avaintair must be talking to DPJ management.
Vacation. GONE
Sick Time. GONE
Pay Raises. GONE
Attrition. Through the roof!
It's never the fault of bad decisions by management. It's those greedy pilots that keep the customers happy. That will fix the problem.

Or Citationair, all of this is very familiar, good luck guys

Also, vacation hasn't been eliminated - it was reduced to one week per year. Sick time hasn't been touched as far as I know. Lots of people updating their logbooks and resumes.

What the Hell happened? I thought you guys were doing good taking more planes and hiring pilots. It goes to show everyone is struggling to survive this market.

Hiring

Also, vacation hasn't been eliminated - it was reduced to one week per year. Sick time hasn't been touched as far as I know. Lots of people updating their logbooks and resumes.

To go where?!

Latest resources

Back