• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The end of Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That has been tried. I believe some Pan Am pilots bought what was the Easter Shuttle and it failed.

Am I wrong.

I remember them. They only flew one day a year. They served ham and chocolate bunnies and had egg hunts on the plane.

I keed.

Yes but all of the pilots could get together, pool their money,

another option is the pilots start buying all the voting stock of an airline get a sizable portion and then elect pilots to the board that would work to convert the airline to the perfect airline.

Most of the pilots I know won't spend the money to replace their piss yellow, sweat stained uniform shirt.

Good luck getting them to ante up for hostile take over!

Yes but all of the pilots could get together, pool their money, and start a perfect airline. Now you might have to hire someone with experience outside the cockpit that would respected by Wall Street and the Bankers, but the pilots could run the airline through this person by being on the board of directors.

Or another option is the pilots start buying all the voting stock of an airline get a sizable portion and then elect pilots to the board that would work to convert the airline to the perfect airline.

It's been tried over at UAL, they called it ESOP, shoulda called it cornholing.

It's been tried over at UAL, they called it ESOP, shoulda called it cornholing.
Isn't that because all the pilots sold their stock? or failed to exercise control through a voting block? why did ESOP fail?

Latest resources

Back