• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Turdz in the punchbowl!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hellonewwoman status, did he get chitcanned, or did he find an old eastern scab to shack up with and be gay with?
PBR

pbr...have you been floating down the river with your cooler full of beer again??? Wish I was too!!! I agree, hellonewman is worse than general lee! He's a big giant stinky turd who belongs sitting right seat to that other stinky turd at ho-jets.

hellonewwoman status, did he get chitcanned, or did he find an old eastern scab to shack up with and be gay with?
PBR

PBR........here in lies the difference. At Skywest you can start a walk the plank party for someone you may not like and it will actually happen.....At any ALPA carrier you can't.......So instead of continuing the same old non union chite help start the next alpa drive at Skywest..........Some day you guys will learn who the real enemy is and they do not fly airplanes

Since it's pretty obvious he'll never volunteer for an ALPA position of any sort, much less get nominated for an elected position, his impact will be utterly infinitesimal.

Seems that after a few years on the property he'll be able to properly gauge the usefulness of ALPA firsthand.

Based on ALPA's performance over the past decade, his conclusions will be obvious, don't you agree? Nothing to worry about.

sorry to say but yes I was furloughed but I am now back. Just because I don't see things the ALPA way does not make me any less worthy to be where I am at. I wish you luck at SkyWest PBR because scope will be reduced. I think we need to expand 70/76 seat scope(ala Delta) but reduce total number of airframes overall). Overall 50seaters must go

Latest resources

Back