• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet growing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If they come over they keep longevity for pay and vacation. They are at the bottom of the list until the two lists are merged, then their old ASA seniority kicks in to land them in the new, combined list. Sounds better than a furlough if you ask me. To each their own I suppose.

Same deal that was given to the Expressjet furloughs that went to ASA. Seems fair enough to me.

Don't listen to this BS.

Why not? The company seems not to care much about the CRJ side while the ERJ flying is locked in for at least a few more months while you and I continue to sit in the right seat for 6+ years. Nothing against the XJET guys personally, but they need to pay REAL close attention to whats happening here, because this is the new normal and managements 8 ball is out of batteries. Management has done a real good job of getting the pilot groups pis*ed off at each other, instead of the collective being pis*ed at the real culprits, our "leadership" team.

all while the CRJ side shrinks, furloughs, etc... it;s nice that they let the CRJ guys go to the bottom of the ERJ side with first year pay all over again. </sarcasm>

how many have we upgraded this year? 12? we're at about a 6 year upgrade and rising right? Nice that someone will be growing

Yep it actually is. They could hit the street. Just like you allowed XJT furloughs to come to ASA at the bottom of the list.

moron

Yep it actually is. They could hit the street. Just like you allowed XJT furloughs to come to ASA at the bottom of the list.

moron

You misunderstand my sarcasm. I'm not against or unhappy that they are allowing CRJ guys to go to the ERJ side, I'm unhappy that they're doing this at all... They're stalling the contracts when they need to get this dang thing done and the SLI done yesterday, NO one should have to go to the street or to the bottom of anyone else's list. We have a single certificate now, ERJ needs pilots, CRJ is supposedly overstaffed *cough*BS*cough*, ERJ is upgrading gangbusters while CRJ is stagnant... It's gloom and doom on the CRJ side and happy frappyness (embellishment) on the ERJ side.

I'd call you a name too but I won't stoop to your level

RELAX Francis

None of this means anything compared to the big picture.
asa pilots to express and vice versa.
The IMPORTANT thing is that we are all still employed.
Who cares what the inept asa management style is.
We wont give away the farm for a new horse.
Just keep your eye on the ball people as the , "company", tries the shell game during the negotiations which by the way, are progressing despite the company dragging their feet on some sections.
sky west will only allow so much of this crap as it erodes the profit.
Let's all hope that the retirements kick in and they can have this mess all to themselves.

You misunderstand my sarcasm. I'm not against or unhappy that they are allowing CRJ guys to go to the ERJ side, I'm unhappy that they're doing this at all... They're stalling the contracts when they need to get this dang thing done and the SLI done yesterday, NO one should have to go to the street or to the bottom of anyone else's list. We have a single certificate now, ERJ needs pilots, CRJ is supposedly overstaffed *cough*BS*cough*, ERJ is upgrading gangbusters while CRJ is stagnant... It's gloom and doom on the CRJ side and happy frappyness (embellishment) on the ERJ side.

I'd call you a name too but I won't stoop to your level

The unions need to agree before progress can be made.

Last edited:
Yeah...management is stalling the contract. Keep believing that BS.

If the unions can't even agree, what makes you think the management is the problem here. Oh that right, the pilots are NEVER the problem!

That's what I've been hearing. The two MECs can't agree and that is what's stalling negotiations.

Latest resources

Back