Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Oakum_Boy

supercalifragilistic
Show "What Would You Do?" has some fake pilots drinking at bars gauging candid reactions. I'm pissed to say the least.

The news cycle must be pretty slow! GDP is in the toilet, record unemployment, record deficit but hey, let's pick on pilot's!!

I have seen entire crews from Iberia arrive at the hotel and go straight to the restaurant, order several bottles of wine, and sit down together and enjoy a leisurely dinner, IN UNIFORM!

Big f***ing deal! The American public needs to STFU and mind their own business!

The show is called "What would you do?". I'd hardly call it news. It barely even entertainment.

I agree, you can't make news up or set up a situation/event then report on it as news. They, ABC have been doing this all summer, setting up situations like public spouse abuse and cheating boyfriends ect. just to see peoples reactions then call it news reporting. Unprofessional and weak at best.

The show is called "What would you do?". I'd hardly call it news. It barely even entertainment.

Well,,

Look at the Daily Show With your-hinass John Stewart. It's not a real news show, but you'd be surprised how many adults 18-25 get their news from that show! I think the daily show is on the comedy channel? Go figure!!

Well,,

Look at the Daily Show With your-hinass John Stewart. It's not a real news show, but you'd be surprised how many adults 18-25 get their news from that show! I think the daily show is on the comedy channel? Go figure!!

At least he gets them talking and involved in current events...while it is purely entertainment, how many 18-25 year olds sit down in the evening to watch Nightly News with Joe Blowhard...

I hardly call FOX or CNN or MSNBC et al pure and true news.

Well,,

Daily show has more facts and info than fox does. It just uses some biting sarcasm to show how lazy and fat this country is. We spend all day on FOX news TV looking for scapegoats....the latest victims - Immigration.

ICE caught 380 illegals the past few months....Only 10 million more to go. What a joke. We need to solve these problem with realistic solutions which mean we need to allow some of these folks a road to citizenship if they deserve it. But the Glenn becks of the world will just cry and cry while selling their products to the fools of the world - that ain't a solution.

Latest resources

Back