Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA pilots wife rams crew van on way to airport........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He's back?

Very curious-

This guy has been on some sort of leave for the better part of a year. I hear that some pilots with ill relatives to care for cannot get a leave, but glamboy can apparently stay out as long as he wishes-without losing his job....

-I wonder what our MEC thinks of this situation? How long is "tv personality leave?" I think I missed that part of the contract.

Yea. An article in one of those gossip mags shows him out riding his bike in Malibu. Why is he not on a Montgomery overnight like the rest of us?

Yea. An article in one of those gossip mags shows him out riding his bike in Malibu. Why is he not on a Montgomery overnight like the rest of us?

I think the union should figure out how he is getting away with this nonsense. If he is on some double-secret leave that no one else can qualify for, I say make his ass come back, or he should lose his seniority number. I may be mistaken, but there is no leave he is actually qualified for-no one else gets to take a "I was on TV for a while a few months ago" leave. There are plenty of guys junior to him who would love to have his seat for good.

Really-Where the hell is this clown? The company last offered leave over a year ago, and time's up! If he gets a "just because I'm pretty" leave, shouldn't we all? Get his butt back to work, or fire his poser butt!

Supposedly all the CPs said "No" to his request to extend his leave after The Bachelorette. SH granted it anyways.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back