Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

V.America- u know your pay rates are worse than Spirits, right?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This thread is proof that it takes a while after leaving the regionals to get rid of that regional mentality.

This thread is proof that there are quite a few pilots out there who need to get over themselves. If you ever flew an RJ on a former mainline route, you can shut the he.. up right now hypocrite.

Remember that even though you can ‘dress up a pig’, in the end, a pig is still a pig.

Yeah good luck to 'em but your pay is still sh8t.

Oh look, a JBLU d ******************************. I and many of us at VA were making much more than you JBLU d ****************************** bags who helped usher in low wages. Many of our previous companies unfortunately no longer exist and we are starting from scratch. Do to you w************************* our wages at VA start low, thanks a lot di*k heads for providing a sample of just how little you can make to fly a bus. As for Alpa, you can thank them for giving away all our pensions and voting themselves a pay raise while many of our colleagues took major pay cuts (think 911) and for that I will never vote for those crooks again. Last I checked and can confirm we continue to see raises and benefits at VA even though we have yet to make a profit. Wages here are increasing yearly as well as work rules (and will take time to reach a reasonable level). Soon you can find somebody else to run your punk a** mouth at.

And as far as uniforms go, I will take my uniform to that lame dark blue shirt you wear. How many times are you complemented by paxs on how refreshing it is to see a descent uniform? I'm betting none.

I feel sorry for the many fine JBLU pilots who have to tolerate your dumba**.

Wow, I just realized you were a regional pilot. That makes you even that more of a dumba** for running your mouth. Which you really have no right to run.

:beer:

Last edited:
Oh look, a JBLU ******************************. I and many of us at VA were making much more than you JBLU ****************************** bags who helped usher in low wages. Many of our previous companies unfortunately no longer exist and we are starting from scratch. Do to you w************************* our wages at VA start low, thanks a lot di*k heads for providing a sample of just how little you can make to fly a bus. As for Alpa, you can thank them for giving away all our pensions and voting themselves a pay raise while many of our colleagues took major pay cuts (think 911) and for that I will never vote for those crooks again. Last I checked and can confirm we continue to see raises and benefits at VA even though we have yet to make a profit. Wages here are increasing yearly as well as work rules (and will take time to reach a reasonable level). Soon you can find somebody else to run your punk a** mouth at.

And as far as uniforms go, I will take my uniform to that lame dark blue shirt you wear. How many times are you complemented by paxs on how refreshing it is to see a descent uniform? I'm betting none.

I feel sorry for the many fine JBLU pilots who have to tolerate your dumba**.

Wait, you bash and insult JBLU pilots in the first 2 paragraphs and then call us fine JBLU pilots in your last statement? Truly dude, you are a tool and VA, your pay and your disco shirt along with your anti-ALPA sentiment sucks.

VA is a Branson pet project and the only reason you are in business is because of his deep pockets.

Last edited:
Wait, you bash and insult JBLU pilots in the first 2 paragraphs and then call us fine JBLU pilots in your last statement? Truly dude, you are a tool and VA, your pay and your disco shirt along with your anti-ALPA sentiment sucks.

No I called you and people like you a dbag. You are the 10%. And I specified Alpa, not unions dumbshi*.

VA is a Branson pet project and the only reason you are in business is because of his deep pockets.

LOL, haven't been around long have you? Every airline is a pet project with lots of deep pockets to sustain them, none of us would be around without large initial investments. And, Branson has run an airline for 25 yrs, A bit longer than blue has been around, which Branson also was originally a part of.

Last edited:
No I called you and people like you a dbag. You are the 10%. And I specified Alpa, not unions dumbshi*.

What do you think ALPA is? A social club? Are you a moron? Wait don't answer that, you may get an aneurysm .

LOL, haven't been around a long have you. Every airline is a pet project with lots of deep pockets to sustain them. None of us would be around without large initial investments. And Branson has run an airline for 25 yrs, A bit longer than blue has been around, which Branson also was originally a part of.

Please stop. You're going to hurt yourself.

You're wrong again junior. Airlines are born with investors yes with deep pockets and then as the airline gets moving through a good business plan, marketing and growth. The revenue it generates allows it to become self sustaining and profitable.

Your case is the constant infusion of Branson's own money to stay afloat. If he quit subsidizing your airline it would fail.

Last edited:
Please stop. You're going to hurt yourself.

LOL, typical. You like to hide behind humor rather than using facts and experiences to justify what you believe. Further proves my point you have no idea of that which you try to speak of.

Latest resources

Back