• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Pilot Openers...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sit down little boy (SFR). Go play monopoly with your vast real estate holdings and let the real pilots who care about the profession drive the negotiation plane.

Sounds like a good plan to me. Thanks for the payraise! Keep up the good work.

The London slots generate money, that simple. We need as many assets that put money into the bottom line right now.

And pilots generate money. Those planes don't fly themselves to LHR or any other destination. With out pilots the company generates 0 revenue.

And pilots generate money. Those planes don't fly themselves to LHR or any other destination. With out pilots the company generates 0 revenue.

as is with rampers, FAs, ticket agents/gate agents, fuel, managers, etc.....

Cause baby I will wait for you, I don't know what else I can do, don't tell me I ran out of time.....not matter what I have to do I wait for jou.

Gotta love not commuting!!!!

Dave,

you are just like your friend - clueless.

Newsflash: "airline pilot" is a real job, please fill out an application and come work with us if you think otherwise.

Sean,

You blow your own horn a LOT on here about how smart you are about money but then you start an entire thread asking where CAL will get the money to pay its pilots. You're not as smart about money as you brag about on here if your intent was true in starting this thread.

If you really wanted to know, you'd make time to meet with an ALPA status rep or officer and they could show you myriad of ways where/how CAL has the money to FUPM.

If you really wanted to know, you could download CAL financials from the internet on your new laptop and discover, using your vast financial knowledge where CAL has the money to FUPM.

If you really wanted to know, you wouldn't post about it here.

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

My area of expertise is not corporate finance. Neither is yours or you would be doing that job.

We all know what your area of expertise is, oh wait, you don't have one. Truth sucks, doesn't it.

Booh hoo! You hurt my feelings. Maybe I will go to snuggle with my domestic partner and do some pillow bitting.

Today we played mazola corn oil naked twister.

Sounds like a good plan to me. Thanks for the payraise! Keep up the good work.

I'm sure a self-centered ego maniac like yourself would never understand working to benefit fellow pilots on a union committee. Just keep those dues up to date, and your welcome scum bag.

Latest resources

Back