• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Macedonians figure out AF447 - Tinfoil Req'd

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First, planets don't "flip." (Think precession) The earth's core is a magnetic field in flow.

There isn't enough "unknown mass" in our solar system to account for some fantasy planet.

Third, observers and scientists skilled in orbital dynamics would have been able to account for this phantom planet.

There isn't enough data to confirm our solar system is warming, because we haven't looked! The solar observations have only begun in the last 20 years, and is far from complete.

Earth's magnetism has nothing to do with aerodynamics.

Keep watching the skies.

First, planets don't "flip." (Think precession) The earth's core is a magnetic field in flow.

There isn't enough "unknown mass" in our solar system to account for some fantasy planet.

Third, observers and scientists skilled in orbital dynamics would have been able to account for this phantom planet.

There isn't enough data to confirm our solar system is warming, because we haven't looked! The solar observations have only begun in the last 20 years, and is far from complete.

Earth's magnetism has nothing to do with aerodynamics.

Sheesh, whatever. You probably don't even admit to having spread chemtrails to control an unwitting populace during your career.

Keep watching the skies.

Oh, I will... I will!

I know I do my part with the contrails. The men in black come by between every flight I do and fill up my chemtrail tanks with X593B mind control agent. I know this because I started wearing a wig to cover up my foil skull cap so they wouldn't realize that their memory eraser beam wasn't working on me any more. I can now take pride in helping to control the masses.

I know I do my part with the contrails. The men in black come by between every flight I do and fill up my chemtrail tanks with X593B mind control agent.

You should try the new X593C+. It's micronized, so it won't clog the nozzles. And has a nice lavender scent.

Latest resources

Back